Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point Robert, just let Mom and Dad know, call the 5 runners up, and put on that orange hat. No need to string it out another week and a half.

That one comment where he stated "we definitely belonged in his top 6" just didn't give me a great feeling. I hope to the Cuse gods I'm wrong, but I do not think he will go with syracuse. Please prove me wrong RW!

I really think we have just as good of chance as everyone else if not better than most. I think some of you are selling us short because we are not as "big of a name" as the programs but Robert isnt one to get caught up in that. I actually really like our chances and think we have the most to offer based on what he is looking for.

I am very optimistic but I don't like that belonged comment..

Forget the comment. Don't read anything into it.

Let's try to keep some positivity around here. I think it's deserved.
He may or may not come here, but it's fun to see the stupidity in the fanbase coming out already. Hey - at least our fanbase is consistent.

Never was negative. Like I said in my post I am very optimistic. To go further on that I think its us, and have said that time and again. I am not going to change my stance now.

Really hope we get to see Robert in orange, 'Cuse orange.

Never was negative. Like I said in my post I am very optimistic. To go further on that I think its us, and have said that time and again. I am not going to change my stance now.

That wasn't intended at you. Was intended towards the 1% chance comment.

Really want to see this happen, and I am still behind it and the restore 44 movement, but the Haskins tweets just hit me in a jarring way. Hope I am wrong.

my understanding and analysis of the situation is that his top 3 are tcu, su and florida

tcu is doing well and i can see patterson being fun to play for.
SU is really going hard after his family and i think the resurgence of 44 will at least gt him thinking
florida because sec and it looks like his friends from the national team are strongly considering it

haskins tweet says in love with florida - previously haskins and RW had talked about playing together in college

Haskins recruiting is really going to play out though - i see maryland, the home team, being the early leader, but florida, LSU, Bama, penn state and ND are all in pursuit.

haskins is also close with stefan diggs' little brother (a big time recruit as well) - which also gives maryland an advantage

haskins tweet says in love with florida - previously haskins and RW had talked about playing together in college
That stuff rarely happens though. Kids go where they want to. Tyus Jones and Okafor are the exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom