Reading the Oronde Tea Leaves… | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Reading the Oronde Tea Leaves…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly that’s devastating. Dang. I’ve accepted him coming back the last half of the year but not this.
I don't have any inside information at all on this. I hope I'm wrong and he is back soon.

Did I read correctly that in his radio show Dino said Wollabaugh is out for the year, but wouldn’t comment on Gadsden?

If so, I think that means Gadsden is done for a while, if not the season. Strikes me as lunatic coach “gamesmanship”. But easy to see through.

Starting to get M******* vibes about Saturday.

Officially *a little* nervous about this season. Hopefully I feel stupid for worrying come 11pm Saturday.
Regarding M vibes..

1694737294087.gif

Did I read correctly that in his radio show Dino said Wollabaugh is out for the year, but wouldn’t comment on Gadsden?

If so, I think that means Gadsden is done for a while, if not the season. Strikes me as lunatic coach “gamesmanship”. But easy to see through.
Where did you see that?

Well that sucks.
Yeah. I suspect he’s out for a long time, if not done for the year, and that they’ll string the news along for weeks for that ol’ “competitive advantage”.

Yeah. I suspect he’s out for a long time, if not done for the year, and that they’ll string the news along for weeks for that ol’ “competitive advantage”.
The article says done for the year for wohl

I’m still waiting for an update on when Arinze will be returning from his knee/quad injury back in 2010. Can anyone help me out?

yes, exactly that

Sucks with Wohl, let’s hope More and Ellis are back this week. As far as OG3, I think Dino is being Dino, or maybe being Dave Doeren who strung us along about Leary last year and two days after the game that he of course missed he was announced out for the season.

Sucks with Wohl, let’s hope More and Ellis are back this week. As far as OG3, I think Dino is being Dino, or maybe being Dave Doeren who strung us along about Leary last year and two days after the game that he of course missed he was announced out for the season.

More and Ellis are both out this week

Agreed. I've never seen a kid limp off the field, go straight into the locker room and return to the sideline in a boot. I've not seen that happen before and have it be nothing serious. I'm hoping it's a 6-8 week thing but I wouldn't be surprised either if he's out for the year.
He was in one of my walking boots. They have an air bladder in them that when filled could help compress any extreme swelling from a high ankle sprain. I’m guessing that’s what it is otherwise he would have went straight to the hospital. Even still i had a bad high ankle sprain my sophomore year in college. I thought i could play the next week but i wasn’t even close to 75% and all i ended up doing was re-spraining it the entire season and was useless. It wasn’t until the end of the season (2 months) until i felt completely healed. The good thing is SU has an excellent training staff and they will have all the top rehab equipment that i didn’t have 20 years ago. Unfortunately, i would think you’re right and 6 weeks is optimistic, but it’s also how much the kid is willing to risk and with his future potential it will certainly be a tough decision if he does eventually get cleared.

More and Ellis are both out this week
This is so frustrating year after year, 2 weeks in and devastated by injury, OG, Wohl, Trebor, More, Ellis. Maybe we get More, Ellis and Trebor back. Wohl is not coming back and it seems OG's season is jeopardy if he has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.