Reality is, Dino ain’t it. | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Reality is, Dino ain’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old habits are hard to break.

Honestly, I expect officiating to always be awful. My high school coach used to always tell us to expect the official to be terrible - NFL refs are terrible and they’re at least theoretically the best of the best. Complaining about officiating is pointless.
Thank you.
It's a loser's lament. Like injuries, it's part of the game & until proven otherwise, the officials are never consciously trying to influence the game. They have plausible deniability even when they're biased, one way or another.

Stop. There are dozens upon dozens of coaches more than qualified to do his job and would be happy coaching a program in the ACC.
mel tucker ?

I clearly stated my point. Don’t ask me that. Whatever my point is, you’ll just twist it to whatever you want to argue about.

Talk about insufferable.
I mean you didn’t make a point? You just listed games?

Why did they overturn it? Was it not a headshot? What’s your take? Do you have one?
I have no idea why they overturned but it wasn’t because they have some southern bias, it’s a bull excuse that only is used because Syracuse loses

I love when people say “who would we go get?” Hmmm let’s see. Duke just got a guy that won 9 games in his second year and now is undefeated with ND on the ropes with disciplined football. Anybody heard of him before ? Let’s stop acting like Dino is some amazing coach we can’t lose or couldn’t replace. It’s a joke of a narrative

That Clemson team isn’t a top 25 team it’s a middle of the pack ACC team.
Except for when they’re a top 25 team next week, then they’re a top 25 team but hey, what do I know. I just follow the rankings

Garbage thread. Crappy day bc Clemson wasn’t that good but we didn’t get a single break that game.

Team fought hard all game. You need a lot of luck if the refs are going to you over 10 plays per game.

What are people smoking if they think we can get a better coach than Dino and keep him? The minute a new guy wins 10 games here they are gone put down the crack pipe if you think otherwise.

Except for when they’re a top 25 team next week, then they’re a top 25 team but hey, what do I know. I just follow the rankings
Do you follow the actual rankings or your predicted rankings?

I love when people say “who would we go get?” Hmmm let’s see. Duke just got a guy that won 9 games in his second year and now is undefeated with ND on the ropes with disciplined football. Anybody heard of him before ? Let’s stop acting like Dino is some amazing coach we can’t lose or couldn’t replace. It’s a joke of a narrative

It's also a joke of a response. We have an AD that is paid a lot of money to figure that out.

Punts can be downed inside the 10. It’s not that rare.

He should’ve punted and then anyone questioning it could be met with “what’s he supposed to do, go for it on 4th and 10 or kick a 57 yard FG?”

It was a 14-7 game and our defense was playing better than our offense. I think you try to pin them deep and if they play it conservatively and run the ball, you take your timeouts and try to get the ball back with good field position. They were a lot less likely to go 90 or even 80 than they were to go 60.
So that LAST thing you do is leave potential points on the hoard

Clemson has a good defense - that int was a great- their kicking game is unacceptable and their run game is week
How many times are we going to say if only this or that didn't happen? Ridiculous. We say it after every loss...which is to say we blame almost every loss on things that shouldn't happen. But if the "shouldn't" becomes "does", and it happens, then they're doing things that lose football games all the time.
Literally every team that loses can blame it on things that shouldn't happen.

That’s not always true - after the first half of Army - I just that they bigger and stronger and that’s why we were losing

So that LAST thing you do is leave potential points on the hoard
“Potential points”. Lol.

Going for it and throwing a Hail Mary into the end zone is “potential points” too.

Simple fact is when you play teams that are top to bottom more skilled you can't make mistakes and win.

Dino's team is consistently undisciplined. That means they'll make mistakes that make it hard to win against superior opponents.

It isn't more complicated than that.

Sounds a lot like Pasqualoni & DeLeone, no?

Then why respond to the post? Probably because you care
Because I thought it was funny that you’re talking about following the rankings, while also arbitrarily deciding that they will be ranked….even though they aren’t ranked right now.

It's also a joke of a response. We have an AD that is paid a lot of money to figure that out.
Our AD sucks he moved the Pitt game when we haven’t beaten them in forever you trust that guy to hire a better coach than Dino?

Does Denaburg routinely makes 60 yard FGs in practice every day? (This is a rhetorical question since nobody in the media watches practice).

We know the kid has a leg on kickoffs. His accuracy in the Spring Game was shaky potatoes, though.

If Denaburg told Dino that he's good from 59, why not take the points.

It looked good to me until it fell a couple yards short.

Our AD sucks he moved the Pitt game when we haven’t beaten them in forever you trust that guy to hire a better coach than Dino?

I mean I personally don't no but that is supposed to be his job not some forum posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom