regarding the Heat | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

regarding the Heat

Also, Wade is real easy to hate. He was bitching to the regs about a missed goaltend and didnt get back on D. It's game 7 dude. Shut up and play!

On the replay I thought that block was clean. He got it a fraction of a second before it hit he backboard, and it was still on the way up.

I find Wade much easier to dislike than LeBron.

Wade is the 3rd greatest shooting guard of all time. Learn the damn sport before you try posting about it.

On the replay I thought that block was clean. He got it a fraction of a second before it hit he backboard, and it was still on the way up.

I find Wade much easier to dislike than LeBron.

Yeah, I agree I thought the block was clean, but even if it wasn't; it's not like arguing is going to get you anything, and meanwhile the play is going on down the court! Say something after a whistle if you want, but get back on D!

Gasol for Pierce is interesting; Gasol is 3 years younger. I have no idea what direction the C's are gonna go, but I don't see them trading Pierce to the Lakers. Guess we'll see.

Wade is the 3rd greatest shooting guard of all time. Learn the damn sport before you try posting about it.
Wade might get there before he is through, but right now Jordan and some combination of West, Robertson and Kobe (at the very least) would be ahead of him.

I began to hate the Heat because of the whole Lebron, Big 3, not one, not two bla bla bla...now I find myself hating Wade more than anyone on that team. What a punk a$$ b***h! I dont like to curse but seriously that describes him to a T. He is beyond annoying.

I began to hate the Heat because of the whole Lebron, Big 3, not one, not two bla bla bla...now I find myself hating Wade more than anyone on that team. What a punk a$$ b***h! I dont like to curse but seriously that describes him to a T. He is beyond annoying.

What I don't like is the flailing when he goes to the basket. Another example of that is on the break or in the open court. He uses his speed to initiate contact and solely because the other player is moving at hyper speed as well Wade will get the call.

I get what he is trying to do and it's definitely a good basketball play, but it's not awesome.

44cuse

At what point did this shift occur from them being chokers, cowards, and "unclutch", to being unlikeable? Is this the new direction for all the haters? Or will the "clutch" criticisms be rekindled if they lose to OKC?

At what point did this shift occur from them being chokers, cowards, and "unclutch", to being unlikeable? Is this the new direction for all the haters? Or will the "clutch" criticisms be rekindled if they lose to OKC?
Theyve always been unlikeable, hence why people call them chokers, cowards and unclutch. If people liked them they would overlook that. LBJ showed me alot these last 2 games though. Im very interested to see what he does in the Finals against an equally talented/athletic team.

What?

And aren't you one of the people who thinks the Heat should trade Wade?

If Lebron James is a choker...than what the hell is Paul "no show" Pierce

They had to move Brandon Bass over to try and stick Lebron. LMAO

Weren't they expected to beat the Celtics rather handily?

These arguments are all stupid as hell IMO, but I must admit it's great fun to read these threads in small doses. Many thanks to the passionate posters that make them happen.

They had to move Brandon Bass over to try and stick Lebron. LMAO

That had absolutely nothing to do with the foul trouble Pierce was in seemingly throughout the whole series...

How many players in history, had a better 3 playoff series run than Lebron just had?

"I just hate how he has fun. The game should not be fun!!!! Its all serious!!"

That had absolutely nothing to do with the foul trouble Pierce was in seemingly throughout the whole series...

Because he couldnt stay with Lebron... guy looked slow as molasses trying to stick the King. And boy, his shooting was terrible. But Lebron had nothing to do with any of it...just bad luck for Pierce. The truth will set you free...

Maybe his championship ring was weighing him down.

That, and the fact that he's going on 35 years old. You didn't have much to say about Pierce after Game 5, did you? Funny how that works...

Maybe his championship ring was weighing him down.

That, and the fact that he's going on 35 years old. You didn't have much to say about Pierce after Game 5, did you? Funny how that works...

The Big 3 in Boston was a bit of a dissapointment. 5 years...1 title...with basically 4 all stars in their starting lineup. I expected more to be honest.

The Big 3 in Boston was a bit of a dissapointment. 5 years...1 title...with basically 4 all stars in their starting lineup. I expected more to be honest.

The Cavs had 5 All-Stars on their roster in 2009-10, including a guy who some proclaim Is he GOAT, and they couldn't even get to the Conference Finals.

Because he couldnt stay with Lebron... guy looked slow as molasses trying to stick the King. And boy, his shooting was terrible. But Lebron had nothing to do with any of it...just bad luck for Pierce. The truth will set you free...
C'mon man, Lebron was niceeee this Boston series but stop trying to talk about Pierce being unclutch or whatever you're trying to say. Pierce is old and in the twilight of his career...that doesnt take away from the fact hes hit 10 fold the amount of big shots Lebron has hit.

Like people say, it's all about what ESPN is telling you to think, and the "what have you done for me lately" mentality

BTW, I do want to say one thing. I think Spo is a marginal coach, but he outmaneuvered Doc in the 4th quarter last night. Lebron couldn't post up Bass as effectively as he could Pierce. So, Spo stopped putting him in the post and let Bron take Bass off the dribble 5 straight possessions..essentially sealing the game. On the next possession, Bron hits the 3 from 29 feet...game over. Then Wade hits the circus shot and 1.

Doc didn't adjust and put someone else on Lebron.

The Cavs had 5 All-Stars on their roster in 2009-10, including a guy who some proclaim Is he GOAT, and they couldn't even get to the Conference Finals.

I'm not going to hate on the Celtics or anything, when you consider their age it's pretty amazing they made it as far as they did, but that is crazy they had 5 all stars on the roster. Of course, that's more than a little misleading, since Mo Williams was one of the more undeserving all stars, and the other 3 were all way past their primes. (I'm assuming it was Z, Jamison, and Shaq, right?)

Yeah, Van Gundy was basically killing the Celtics and Bass for how they covered Lebron, and he was right.

Pierce was hurt. Bad knee. When your older that makes a bigger difference. IMO.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I'm not going to hate on the Celtics or anything, when you consider their age it's pretty amazing they made it as far as they did, but that is crazy they had 5 all stars on the roster. Of course, that's more than a little misleading, since Mo Williams was one of the more undeserving all stars, and the other 3 were all way past their primes. (I'm assuming it was Z, Jamison, and Shaq, right?)

Yeah, Van Gundy was basically killing the Celtics and Bass for how they covered Lebron, and he was right.
You should ne er guard LeBron outside of 15'. Double as soon as the ball hits the floor.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Wade is one of the best finishers of and ones I've ever seen. People on this forum are a joke sometimes. " wahhh they don't play the game in a way that's fun for me to watch wahhh". Give me an effin break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom