Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

He was supposed to commit this week. I wonder if the Dakari reclassification threw a wrench in his plans.

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria
2013 SF @TRoberson21 is expected to announce later this week for Syracuse, Villanova or Kansas

determines if we are out of the Lawrence/Wiggy running. have seen many saying that they would rather have Lawrence but im all for Roberson. seems like he may be a 2-3 yr- CJ type of player for us.

I'm really interested to see why he does...I think it's either us or nova...I think it was some insiders over on the Kansas scout site said it he was hearing it would be us.

Austin Colbert will announce today at 3 pm.

I thought for sure that Colbert's decision would affect Roberson's but it may not. Colbert is strictly a 4 and Roberson wants to be a 3. Guess we will find out later today and this week.

I thought for sure that Colbert's decision would affect Roberson's but it may not. Colbert is strictly a 4 and Roberson wants to be a 3. Guess we will find out later today and this week.
Either way I doubt Nova would get both.

top 60 overall and a pg, gotta agree with 60th pg not being too impressive, i think jordan jefferson's number 1 fan would string up jimmy b if we took the 60th rated pg,talk about the definition of one of those awful "program players" that we take that just keep dragging our program down

Tyrone Johnson would be a hilariously terrible pick up for us

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria
2013 SF @TRoberson21 is expected to announce later this week for Syracuse, Villanova or Kansas

determines if we are out of the Lawrence/Wiggy running. have seen many saying that they would rather have Lawrence but im all for Roberson. seems like he may be a 2-3 yr- CJ type of player for us.
Don't forget about Dakari Johnson.

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria

with Grant and BJ Johnson and Obokoh I don't think we need another player like that, we want a Wiggins or Lawrence who could push us over the top

with Grant and BJ Johnson and Obokoh I don't think we need another player like that, we want a Wiggins or Lawrence who could push us over the top

I hear you, Wiggy most definetely but im not so sure on Lawrence. that dude seems to always be hurt, but hes an elite talent that would fit our transition game and zone perfect...a 6"9 small forward-dang!

I hear you, Wiggy most definetely but im not so sure on Lawrence. that dude seems to always be hurt, but hes an elite talent that would fit our transition game and zone perfect...a 6"9 small forward-dang!
I know Wiggins is gone after a year, but any chance that Lawrence might be a 2 year player? The draft is going to be LOADED that year.

your right who would want another #1 center

of course we would want a player as good as he is, thats not what im saying cool guy, but im sure he doesnt want to share his time with DC2 and 2 other guys. hes not signing till spring so time will tell his story.

I know Wiggins is gone after a year, but any chance that Lawrence might be a 2 year player? The draft is going to be LOADED that year.

from what ive read, Lawrence views himself as a one and done for sure.

from what ive read, Lawrence views himself as a one and done for sure.
Yeah, I have gotten that impression as well, but that draft is starting to get loaded. If he waited a year, he would likely be a lottery pick, whereas after his freshman year he could get pushed out of the lottery, if not the first round.

Imho I don't see much difference in Roberson and Lawrence. Wiggins on the other hand would make us instant title contenders.

Illinois thinks they have Colbert on board. Why do I have this feeling roberson is going to Nova?

Imho I don't see much difference in Roberson and Lawrence. Wiggins on the other hand would make us instant title contenders.
Yea I more meant Wiggins and Dakari, well and Vonleh before he went to Indiana

Illinois thinks they have Colbert on board. Why do I have this feeling roberson is going to Nova?
maybe because after the Nova visit he cancelled other visits

usually when kids cancel further visits it means they are going to the school they just saw

Because that's where all the signs point, ive been thinking he's nova bound since I read about his visit.

Wiggins recruitment is bound to be a little $eedy is it not Francis? Tomcat's been saying we have as good a shot as anyone... but with that being the case, as you predicted the other day, doesn't this just scream UK... Don't want to have another emotional roller-coaster ala Noel last year...

Wiggins recruitment is bound to be a little $eedy is it not Francis? Tomcat's been saying we have as good a shot as anyone... but with that being the case, as you predicted the other day, doesn't this just scream UK... Don't want to have another emotional roller-coaster ala Noel last year...

I was thinking that the other day and couldn't believe how emotionally invested I had become with Noels recruitment last spring. I wasnt even a member on here either, just talking about it with my friends. I dont think I could deal with that ish again.

I was thinking that the other day and couldn't believe how emotionally invested I had become with Noels recruitment last spring. I wasnt even a member on here either, just talking about it with my friends. I dont think I could deal with that ish again.
That has brncusefrvcuse written all over it...don't get emotionally invested in this one dude, we've seen what happens.

That has brncusefrvcuse written all over it...don't get emotionally invested in this one dude, we've seen what happens.

haha, nothing like bernfineforevercuse. just couldnt believe myself getting as pissed as i did when i seen that UK in the back of his head. i have no expectations of actually landing Wiggy so im in a much better state this time around...haha.