Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

Wiggins recruitment is bound to be a little $eedy is it not Francis? Tomcat's been saying we have as good a shot as anyone... but with that being the case, as you predicted the other day, doesn't this just scream UK... Don't want to have another emotional roller-coaster ala Noel last year...
I wouldn't recommend getting emotionally involved as well. I will say that even though this recruitment will probably be the annual spring circus. I'm not sure if $$$ will be a big issue because his dad is former baller Mitchell Wiggins and mom was an Olympic medalist in track for Canada. I think Cal is going to have to play by the rules in this one but there are never any rules for Cal lol.

I wouldn't recommend getting emotionally involved as well. I will say that even though this recruitment will probably be the annual spring circus. I'm not sure if $$$ will be a big issue because his dad is former baller Mitchell Wiggins and mom was an Olympic medalist in track for Canada. I think Cal is going to have to play by the rules in this one but there are never any rules for Cal lol.

Thanks! I've got Tomcat over in another thread "evil laughing," at the prospect of a Wiggins led squad rumbling through a Buffalo, NYC Eastern pod into a Championship season in JB's final year... Can't help but think pitching the chance to be JB's last great talent isn't at least somewhat appealing. I do like though that this recruitment will be kept off the book$!

Imho I don't see much difference in Roberson and Lawrence. Wiggins on the other hand would make us instant title contenders.

I'd actually prefer Roberson. We have a taller, better Lawrence coming in 2014 in McCullogh.

Sunday, December 18th looks like a great game to go to for any NJ posters like myself. Tyler Ennis and Isaiah Briscoe and St. Benedict's square off against Tyler Roberson and Roselle Catholic. Game is slated to tip-off at 6:40 in West Orange. Are there any other players of interest to SU on either team?

I hope to be there to take notes and give a full scouting report of each of the players. If and NJ posters want to meet up, send me a message. I plan to wear plenty of Orange. I live about 20 minutes away so this will be easy for me to get to, assuming I don't have any scheduling conflicts.

Hope Roberson is Orange soon to make this more interesting.

The 18th is a Tuesday

OMG...the St. Benedict's site lists LAST YEAR'S schedule. UGH.:bat::bat:Sorry, guys.

Dave Telep @DaveTelep
Colbert was a guy Illinois targeted. Got involved in July and got it done. Nova was getting him last week. UI rallied #RNChatNSD

Lol, I wonder why he didn't go to Nova Dave.

Dave Telep @DaveTelep
Colbert was a guy Illinois targeted. Got involved in July and got it done. Nova was getting him last week. UI rallied #RNChatNSD

Lol, I wonder why he didn't go to Nova Dave.

Dude needs to put 1 and 1 together...

Such a shame. Thought Roberson would have completed a near perfect 2013 class.

Hmmm... wondering if Vonleh to Indiana put SU back on top...

Roberson. All I read on message boards is that he's going to Nova. My sources are split...one source telling me we're in good shape (with Kansas being a player here) and another saying that Nova has made up ground recently and leads. Wish I had more concrete news here.

Roberson. All I read on message boards is that he's going to Nova. My sources are split...one source telling me we're in good shape (with Kansas being a player here) and another saying that Nova has made up ground recently and leads. Wish I had more concrete news here.

Jake, should we give up on Wiggins? Could we strike out on SFs outside of Johnson? I know we have the possibility of McColllough reclassifying. Vonlah, Lawrence, Roberson and Wiggins, thought we'd get one...

Info has been all over the place in this one. Last week it was looking like Nova but now it could go either way.
This could explain why he's been so quiet lately