Rysheed Jordan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

1: to take away (an amount) from a total : subtract
2 : deduce, infer
Do not presuppose that a word has a single meaning or use

Yup, I know - but I think the tense is wrong. Deduct is a past participle, no? I'm suggesting the rest of the sentence is present tense and thus deduct comes across the wrong way here. Maybe I'm wrong - if so, forgive me. That's what I get for posting on two hours of sleep... ZZZZZZZzzzzzz...

Looks like its Patterson's spot to take and Jordan certainly isn't coming out with any announcement today.

I don't care any longer, whoever wants to come here and put in the work to be apart of our winning tradition, that's who I want.

That's a lie.
Your right, I want Jordan here and I was wrong...hes def full of himself but nvm twitter BS-if anyone has instagram, u can get way better hints. based off what I see...hes cuse bound. I want credit for this when he announces btw ;)

Any chance you could post some of those hints for those of us without instagram?

Ya, one is a pic of his espn school list and many comments from his friends are saying go to cuse and his responses are asking who told them. another was him in a hoodie where one of his friends saying that he looks like hes at college 3hrs away already. Good friend im assuming because its the same kid he took w him for orange madness, they have a pic w Wale together. There's alot more and enough evidence for me. Unless the kid is trying to fool everyone, hes cuse bound. All these pics are a week or so old

Ya, one is a pic of his espn school list and many comments from his friends are saying go to cuse and his responses are asking who told them. another was him in a hoodie where one of his friends saying that he looks like hes at college 3hrs away already. Good friend im assuming because its the same kid he took w him for orange madness, they have a pic w Wale together. There's alot more and enough evidence for me. Unless the kid is trying to fool everyone, hes cuse bound. All these pics are a week or so old
after looking at a few picks, i think you've got this nailed. Unless he is one hell of an actor

Awesome, hopefully he ends the drama and announces soon!

Nice. Definitely appreciate the intel but, c'mon man. An apostrophe here or there ain't gonna kill ya!

Nice. Definitely appreciate the intel but, c'mon man. An apostrophe here or there ain't gonna kill ya!

i was typing all that s hit from my phone as i was laying in bed about to fall asleep, hence why i am up at 6 am to head into work for a bit, so no...you get no apostrophe's. haha.

I have a feeling his friend isn't exactly a future geography major. Just saying...

i feel ya, but NYC is only an hour and half/2 hr drive from north Philly. im just going to assume hes talking about the drive to Cuse as I made that drive many times and its a little over 3 hrs...more like 3 and a half. if it wasnt us, Temple, and St Johns in this, i would have said...What is kid talking about. like i was saying, unless this kid is an aspiring actor, if some of his close friends know and they are trying their best to keep his secret till he announces...hes mind is made up. just wish he'd get his a$$ in gear already. this could be the delay in Pattersons visit?!