Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

so did Toad purposely leave Syracuse off the list of schools Kelly visited even though we are the leader? i don't think it's a coincidence

we still in good shape with this kid? So basically he is waiting for end of this month, if Ped St offers we are in trouble, if not we should be in good shape? Oh and did I mention I really hate Rutgirls, enjoy being a doormat.

we still in good shape with this kid? So basically he is waiting for end of this month, if Ped St offers we are in trouble, if not we should be in good shape? Oh and did I mention I really hate Rutgirls, enjoy being a doormat.

Out of the schools he currently lists if he doesn't pick Syracuse then it will be a new school that pops up. Biggest worry is PSU, but I don't think they offer.

⚡️Louie V⚡‏@KellyDaiquan 11m
Can't lie this picture is fresh
1f60d.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/RxplU5qJ6E

Sounds like someone is nervous about kids leaving the state.

Kelly on Rutgers campus today. This struggle for commits in NJ is gonna be real interesting. Hope we can close on some of these guys. Didn't think Kelly was gonna be an issue but looking like all guys will be in play til the end. Hoping we snag our share for 2015.

Nothing like showing a picture of a city in NEW YORK when convincing someone to stay in New Jersey...

Is that quicksand or dog crap his feet are sinking into ?