Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

maybe some kids just like having their picture taken with a dopey looking sword and suit of armor that looks like they picked it up at a flea market? either that or the guy who will replace Flood at the end of the season is a great recruiter and is already working on his first class
For some reason I think that guy might be Schiano

⚡️Louie V⚡‏@KellyDaiquan 1h
I need to go up to Michigan State and see the campus ASAP
1f4af.png
1f44c.png
1f3c8.png
#Spartans #NoFlyZone

Wooster (Ohio) High School's Marquise Blair and Union City (N.J.) High School's Daiquan Kelly — are both visiting on Saturday per the PS.

Without saying this visit is going to be absolutely huge in regards to getting Kelly. He put us on top after a Spring Game visit, which was not much more then checking out the game, and a quick tour through the facilities at Manley. He will get the full tour Saturday. He'll get to check out the dorms, which seems to be a favorite of most the recent recruits. He will meet with the academic side, and get much more 1 on 1 time with Reed, Bullough, and Shafer. I have a feeling we are going to set ourselves up good for the long haul after this one. Despite what he said to Toad we are still in a very good position, if not the team to beat, even before this weekend's visit.

Don't forget a pit stop at Dinosaur to seal the deal. :D

Get him some Alto Cinco's and stuff him full of DBBQ cornbread, beans, pork, briscuit, ribs WHATEVER WE HAVE SU, WHATEVER WE GOT.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 7h
Syracuse safety target Daiquan Kelly will push his unofficial visit to next weekend. Car problems.

CuseLegacy said:
Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 7h Syracuse safety target Daiquan Kelly will push his unofficial visit to next weekend. Car problems.

Missing a nice weekend, and I' would have been there to host him.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 7h
Syracuse safety target Daiquan Kelly will push his unofficial visit to next weekend. Car problems.

Was coming up by himself or with family? I remember my car at his age, I'm amazed I made it anywhere without it breaking down.

SmilinBob said:
Was coming up by himself or with family? I remember my car at his age, I'm amazed I made it anywhere without it breaking down.

Yeah I made the same trip a few times in my old S-box when I lived down in NY right after college. Eventually too much for that car, one hot day she died in a cloud of smoke as I pulled into the driveway, up here thank God.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't send a coach down there this week just to keep contact and fight off swooping vultures.

Yeah I made the same trip a few times in my old S-box when I lived down in NY right after college. Eventually too much for that car, one hot day she died in a cloud of smoke as I pulled into the driveway, up here thank God.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't send a coach down there this week just to keep contact and fight off swooping vultures.

No can do... on campus contact only right now.

Took my Ford Fairmont from Ohio to Texas, then six months later took it back from Texas to Ohio. Had the brakes checked when I got back to Ohio and the mechanic showed me the rotor with an eighth inch (or what I remember from 25 years ago) groove on it. I'd been stopping the car with metal on metal for who knows how long. He was surprised I made it back alive.

At one time we owned two used Mercedes. I loved the Diesel even though it was a tank and and had no acceleration getting on to a highway. When the brakes went on it I just thought it was one of those things. The mechanics at the shop we took them to for service did become a little concerned when the second one developed a leak in the gas line, flooding the car with fumes, while I was driving down the Turnpike. For some reason they wanted to know if my husband had a large life insurance policy on me.;)

At one time we owned two used Mercedes. I loved the Diesel even though it was a tank and and had no acceleration getting on to a highway. When the brakes went on it I just thought it was one of those things. The mechanics at the shop we took them to for service did become a little concerned when the second one developed a leak in the gas line, flooding the car with fumes, while I was driving down the Turnpike. For some reason they wanted to know if my husband had a large life insurance policy on me.;)
Well...did he?

car trouble delays his trip hmm but he sure can take a ride to penn st with his fellow nj brother steve gonzalez