Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

TheCusian said:
I have no inside info - but it seems like Penn St and Mich State were playing games a little. While Acosta was keeping it real.

Exactly.

Great news! Welcome Daiquan! So glad to have you. And like the Dutch say, "Real men wear Orange!"

Looks good to me!

ROPzpdR.png

As objective as I can be, I think Rutgers is in for a really rough season.

Rough is an understatement. They are going to get absolutely hammered in some of their B1G games.

He was a must get and we closed, and closed well. Welcome aboard D. Kelly. Another statement recruit.

Acosta has already had a more significant impact on this program before he's even coached a game than most of the assistants over the past 10 years. He reopened NJ and I for one will forever be grateful for that. In a little over a month from now we'll have 3 top 30 Jersey kids, and 3 top 30 Jersey kids that Rutgers wanted pretty badly. If we can somehow swing Pickard, man oh man will that be sweet.

Last edited:
Rough is an understatement. They are going to get absolutely hammered in some of their B1G games.
When your best win is against a 3-9 team(as RUs was last year against Arkansas) and you are making a major conference leap, you are one thing: roadkill

I liked the interview except for the Top 30 class question. Did he have to remind us that its been 15 years since that has happened lol

I liked the interview except for the Top 30 class question. Did he have to remind us that its been 15 years since that has happened lol
I'd be willing to bet this factoid isn't something he came up with on his own, but was fed to him by a coach from another school that's recruiting against us. For most 18 year old recruits, their rear-view mirror perspective extends back 5, maybe 10 years at the most.