Class of 2015 - S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S/WR Daiquan Kelly (NJ) Dismissed from PSU Will Sign with UMASS

will6786 said:
car trouble delays his trip hmm but he sure can take a ride to penn st with his fellow nj brother steve gonzalez

If that's true, I wonder if the coaches stop his recruitment...

I've never seen the 'car trouble' excuse be legit. Even so if we landed Kelly he'd bail as soon as pedophile state offered.

Part of me is scoffing at the car excuse but maybe he can get a ride to PSU since Gonzalez was going there already and he can't get a ride to SU. If he has car trouble next weekend I will second the "next" post

Part of me is scoffing at the car excuse but maybe he can get a ride to PSU since Gonzalez was going there already and he can't get a ride to SU. If he has car trouble next weekend I will second the "next" post

Is he suppose to visit next weekend or during the week. Camp is all week next week and the newbies arrive Sunday.

• 11:46 AM - 21 Jun 2014
    ⚡️Louie V⚡‏@KellyDaiquan 2m
    Headed out to the Campus right now #WEARE
    1f406.png
    pic.twitter.com/0jf5C2EmNj

I've never seen the 'car trouble' excuse be legit. Even so if we landed Kelly he'd bail as soon as pedophile state offered.

your right in both cases.

But still he isn't going to get a PSU offer.

If i was a player, id never want to be a second or third option. Id never accept a conditional offer if a team like syracuse is offering. Id like to see the actual stats but id be willing to bet a much higher percentage of su's four star recruits play in the nfl then some of the bigger name schools.

Our 2 ,and 3 stars don't do so bad the Jones brothers, and Pugh are recent example's.

on daiquans page over at 24/7 theres a story from june 18th saying that he would work out for penn state this weekend. Sounds like maybe he was planning on not coming. it also looks like hes been to penn state a number of times now. i think they have 2-3 safeties already though.

id rally love to have him, but he seems to be working hard for a psu offer

on daiquans page over at 24/7 theres a story from june 18th saying that he would work out for penn state this weekend. Sounds like maybe he was planning on not coming. it also looks like hes been to penn state a number of times now. i think they have 2-3 safeties already though.

id rally love to have him, but he seems to be working hard for a psu offer

Yep, looks like we are his "Plan B".

If i was a player, id never want to be a second or third option. Id never accept a conditional offer if a team like syracuse is offering. Id like to see the actual stats but id be willing to bet a much higher percentage of su's four star recruits play in the nfl then some of the bigger name schools.

I agree with this, but naturally I am saying this as an adult. Its easy to get blinded by the glitz and glam, but I would never want to be someones plan B. If I'm a kid and I dont get an offer at a camp, its time to move on. If they come at the last minute its becuase they missed on better targets. that. I'm sure the SU staff preaches the same.

The car trouble story is troubling to say the least.

I agree with this, but naturally I am saying this as an adult. Its easy to get blinded by the glitz and glam, but I would never want to be someones plan B. If I'm a kid and I dont get an offer at a camp, its time to move on. If they come at the last minute its becuase they missed on better targets. that. I'm sure the SU staff preaches the same.

The car trouble story is troubling to say the least.

The kid wants to go to PSU, if he gets his offer and goes there, we can all take a cue from HCSS: next man up ! If he doesn't get his offer , I would be a bit ticked off if I were the staff, BS car story and all

We don't know what story he told to the coaches. They seem to have a pretty good grip on what to cut a player off and when to pursue. I don't think he gets a PSU offer. Let's give it a few more weeks to see what happens before we start getting on the kid. There is still a very good chance he will be part of our class.

⚡️Louie V⚡‏@KellyDaiquan 9m
Balled out today but it made me better
Translation: no offer

If he ends up giving us a verbal it will still be shaky until they tell him he has no chance with them

Translation: no offer

If he ends up giving us a verbal it will still be shaky until they tell him he has no chance with them

I don't think he has much of one unless they have a decommit - which is unlikely.