San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM

My son loves it.

But of the socal burger places I like Habit more, overall.
I tried to but got a headache after eating it every time. Our west I preferred Jack in the box.

The way we've been playing, and Buddy finally healthy, I think we have a shot at beating SDS and probably WV in the next round. Then it gets dicey. But wouldn't be great if we can make it to the regional finals and most likely face Illinois? It would give Alan Griffin a chance to play against his old team.

1615778261208.png

When SU wins, send us some Mom’s apple pies, from Julian
Never heard of Mom's. Just had some pie from Julian Pie Shop on Saturday while watching the Aztecs win the MWC. Had not had it for a year or two. Good pie. What are you going to send me when the Aztecs win?

Never heard of Mom's. Just had some pie from Julian Pie Shop on Saturday while watching the Aztecs win the MWC. Had not had it for a year or two. Good pie. What are you going to send me when the Aztecs win?
IMO Mom’s is the best Julian apple pie

Salt potatoes

Mr Aztec, we win you send me some pizza from Filippi in Little Italy. SDSU wins I send you some pizza from here in Chicagoland

Huge SU fan, schedules Skiing during first round of march madness. sounds reasonable.
HAM!!
I did it in 2016. It worked out pretty well. Got to watch our first round game. Then cheered on MTSU against Sparty.

ESPN matchup prediction

Attachments

• F5B58D69-559A-4AFB-8C88-660DFB3BDBFD.png
    F5B58D69-559A-4AFB-8C88-660DFB3BDBFD.png
    788.7 KB · Views: 143
So not taking anything away from what is a clearly a very good team with many pieces from a team that went 30-2 last year, it's worth noting that they have fewer wins vs current teams in the tournament than we do. Most of that is out of their control. That said the the teams are UCLA(play in) and Utah State. The best team they played was BYU who they lost to by 10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom