Sean Edinger? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Edinger?

Plyo type stuff should be a HUGE part of it
Remember the old days of never squatting with knee over toe. This guy fights that theory completely and makes sense doing it. All teams should be using his stuff.

Sean developed a cult following among a handful on the board that I never could understand. I guess because he looked cool and tough on the sidelines or something.
If I had a nickel for every weird cult following some board member embrace I’d be writing a check for Dan Mullen right now.

Plyo type stuff should be a HUGE part of it

It’s amazing at all levels how many coaches/S&C people are having kids work out likes it’s the 1980’s. When I see soccer players (and other sports) spending 30% of their workout doing bicep curls…..

It’s amazing at all levels how many coaches/S&C people are having kids work out likes it’s the 1980’s. When I see soccer players (and other sports) spending 30% of their workout doing bicep
1701040871046.png

syracuse-football-kilt-4bf525bb0b9cb0c2.jpg

gettyimages-1043306140-594x594.jpg

found kilt dude . dave chirco strength and conditioning coach.

I work out upper body only because chicks dig the martini glass look

Last edited:
Remember the old days of never squatting with knee over toe. This guy fights that theory completely and makes sense doing it. All teams should be using his stuff.
Squatting in general needs to change. Lays waste to your joints

Squatting in general needs to change. Lays waste to your joints
Yeah but u gotta do it to stay strong and fast. Doesn’t always have to be heavy. Light speed days we did band squats with as much control down and speed up. We just didn’t do all the knee joint stretching that knee over toes guy does. I woulda used it diligently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom