Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

Lukeyloo

Reigning 2004 Syracuse CYO Free Throw Champ
We’ll likely know his plans soon

Attachments

• 65E2A2D9-9ED1-4015-8D08-281D7797DC72.png
    65E2A2D9-9ED1-4015-8D08-281D7797DC72.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 210
I get there’s no point in fretting over this, but if he’s got an agent/advisor steering him, Saturday is a weird choice for an announcement: will get the least focus. Makes me wonder if it’s something different than just declaring for the pros.

I get there’s no point in fretting over this, but if he’s got an agent/advisor steering him, Saturday is a weird choice for an announcement: will get the least focus. Makes me wonder if it’s something different than just declaring for the pros.
Agreed.

If it's off to the NFL, I wish him the best.

If it's returning, my wife's in trouble tonight.

If it's entering the portal, it better be to Bama, Georgia, or Ohio State.

Gotta be honest. Don't care one way or the other. Wish him and anyone luck with their decision. Welcome them back or thank them for their career here, and continue to cheer for the name on the front of the jersey.

From what I’ve heard, he’s gone. If he is staying, it means a big fat NIL deal that many here claim we cant make was made.

Sean had plenty of NIL opportunities last and this year that he’s held off on to make sure he maximizes his NIL and draft potential. He’s a smart kid. Some players who signed deals last spring are worth multiples of those same unexpired deals now. He may have slightly dropped in running production but his draft hype, for an RB, has hardly slid.

I take it the fans will not be pleased with his announcement.

Yeah shelf life for RBs are way different than others. If he moves on to the NFL then good luck to him. He has had back to back 1000 yard seasons. He showed he can catch the ball. He would be selected. If he is uncertain on touches in a Beck offense and an oline that can push forward and wants a big year to launch to the NFL, then it’s fine for him to move to another school.

Love the guy. Such a fun player. I came to terms with this being his last season at Cuse months ago, no matter where he ends up.
Yeah, for a talent like him, at the position he plays, he needs to maximize his earning years.

He just happens to be in an era where a guy might be able to do that in college, and not just the NFL.

I expected this to be his last season with us, no matter what.

My prediction is Weitsman found a new spokesperson for his scrap company and that's why Weitsman is convinced we're a top 12 team next year LFGO!!!!
That crossed my mind too.

No official announcement yet, but his Instagram bio shows “2023 NFL draft”.

I think it’s safe to say that’s the announcement

Attachments

• 9255145E-88C5-4497-A4FF-F0E9DE725168.jpeg
    9255145E-88C5-4497-A4FF-F0E9DE725168.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 131

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online