Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

A lot of you guys are going to be very very pleasantly surprised with what LeQuint brings to the table when he’s given meaningful snaps.
Yeah he has already showed plus catching ability. I am curious to see how well he holds up given his size. Is he hopefully a 20 to 25 touches (run/catch) player? I think Ike Daniels is capable of being a player for us next year as well.

Yeah he has already showed plus catching ability. I am curious to see how well he holds up given his size. Is he hopefully a 20 to 25 touches (run/catch) player? I think Ike Daniels is capable of being a player for us next year as well.
Think LeQuint’s a lot like Moe Neal but much higher upside

A lot of you guys are going to be very very pleasantly surprised with what LeQuint brings to the table when he’s given meaningful snaps.
Agreed. There’s a reason Notre Dame was trying to pretty aggressively flip him. He’s going to be really fun to watch.

1- I hope he comes back. I like watching him play. I absolutely understand if he doesn't though.
2- LeQuint will be special.

I think he’s going to be a superstar too.

I think it would be better for the program if he left to the NFL and killed it at the combine and was talked about as RB1 from Syracuse for the next couple of months.

congrats its time for him to step up into the league kids going to be a player.

EF31BFE4-3C30-48E2-8DCA-F70AEE10759A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom