Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

Good luck, hope Giants take him so I can cheer for him on in the pros.

Excited for Lequint, kid looked good when given opportunities.

Best of luck to Sean. Is he leaving with his degree? Hope at some point we find out the degree to which injuries affected him this season.

My point exactly
Your point is that every kid should play in the bowls, the real point is every kid should do what he feels is best for his future and his family. Next time you make a career move that you think is best for you I invite Tucker to come on here and blast you for being selfish and whatever other crap you are sending his way

That is the type of terrible take I would expect elsewhere. Imagine getting mad about this?

We benefitted in our Bowl with WVU when similar things happened. This is a very understandable decision for Tucker and I hope he freaking crushes it at the next level. Will be rooting for him like hell wherever he goes. Thanks for everything 34. Go get yours.

Congrats to Tucker. He absolutely made the right decision here and it was a pleasure watching him play in Orange.

There is absolutely no incentive for these players to play in meaningless exhibitions when their draft stock is already assured. Sean was not going to raise his stock against Minnesota, so what is the reward to counter the risk? Some of you need to quit crying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom