Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

With Elmore gone and the problems with the O-line, we just couldn't get him some space. He'd get to the hole and a second wave of defenders would overwhelm him. Anae's use of him as a pass receiver probably helped his pro potential.
You think Anae helped Tucker's NFL aspirations?

It's hard to say if he was used as a decoy more because he had an injury that kept him from being himself or because Anae is morally opposed to running a stud RB. I'm leaning more toward the former simply because we know how Dino likes to lean on a stud RB.
In '21, they quickly went away from Gilbert's plays. They ran a bunch of Schmidt plays. He knows how to run the ball. I think this was part of Tucker's success. Back to Dino style plays in 22. I suspect he may just be more suited to Schmidts designs.

Does anyone know if we will be able to play Tucker in Madden 23 or will there be no further roster updates?

Does anyone know if we will be able to play Tucker in Madden 23 or will there be no further roster updates?
If you can, I suspect you won't be happy with his ratings. I can't imagine they would give an undrafted free agent high ratings regardless of what kind of a 40 we know he can run or how many reps we know he can bench.

If you can, I suspect you won't be happy with his ratings. I can't imagine they would give an undrafted free agent high ratings regardless of what kind of a 40 we know he can run or how many reps we know he can bench.
I just found out that the last roster update was in February so will probably just skip next season and purchase 25 when it comes out.

I wonder if Damar Hamlin plays a role in their thinking. It may not have been the same condition but they may not want to take a chance.

Damar Hamlin didnt have a heart condition. He suffered commotio cordis

This sudden rise in intracavitary pressure leads to disruption of normal heart electrical activity, followed instantly by ventricular fibrillation, complete disorganization of the heart's pumping function, and cardiac arrest. It is not caused by mechanical damage to the heart muscle or surrounding organs and is not the result of heart disease.

Damar Hamlin didnt have a heart condition. He suffered commotio cordis

This sudden rise in intracavitary pressure leads to disruption of normal heart electrical activity, followed instantly by ventricular fibrillation, complete disorganization of the heart's pumping function, and cardiac arrest. It is not caused by mechanical damage to the heart muscle or surrounding organs and is not the result of heart disease.

"It may not have been the same condition, but they may not want to take a chance."

"It may not have been the same condition, but they may not want to take a chance."

respectfully, commotio cordis has absolutely nothing to do with heart condition. every person has an equal shot at that.

and we dont know what Sean Tuckers heart condition is but its not going to be compared to Damar.

That's the thing. What happened to Hamlin isn't a medical condition. It's an unlikely event that could happen to anyone. Tucker's, as far as we know, is some sort of medical condition.

That's the thing. What happened to Hamlin isn't a medical condition. It's an unlikely event that could happen to anyone. Tucker's, as far as we know, is some sort of medical condition.
i just got recertified in red cross and the instructors discussed the hamlin hit in depth. evidently he got popped at just the right moment to disrupt the heart rhythm. fortunately for him the staff was right on it.

In order for Tucker to make the team…

He’s going to need to do a lot more in the off season than he showed on the field for us last season

He’s also going to have to be…how do I say this…a better personality in the locker room?

He’s going to need to do a lot more in the off season than he showed on the field for us last season

He’s also going to have to be…how do I say this…a better personality in the locker room?

You weren't happy with his performance?

Very interesting last sentence……

When you regress, it’s not a good look
Only if you don’t acknowledge the regression and hold the team hostage. Not saying that happened but at times it seemed like to me it did. No inside info

Is that saying that he's a negative personality? Or just a blah personality?

So his promised workload was put in front of what’s best for the team despite being banged up all year and he wasn’t a great teammate?

In his defense, the NFL doesn’t carry about personality in the locker room if you can perform. How he performs or how it’s perceived he can perform, will be the sole indicator of whether he lasts.

100% but that does effect you when you are looking to be drafted and stick on 53 man roster

Once you’re on the roster, none of that matters as long as you perform

However, have to stroke some front office egos to make it stick

100% but that does effect you when you are looking to be drafted and stick on 53 man roster

Once you’re on the roster, none of that matters as long as you perform

However, have to stroke some front office egos to make it stick

That is true, you can look better than you are if people like you. Fair point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom