Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

Guys walk me through this, what is the UDFA process like and what type of possible timeline/ scenarios are we now looking at?

Guys walk me through this, what is the UDFA process like and what type of possible timeline/ scenarios are we now looking at?
Should happen pretty quickly unless his agent is fielding calls from multiple teams.
Ravens are my pro team and it's reported they have already signed 4 UDFA already.

I havent been paying super close attention to Tucker's injury and the timing around it.

Did it happen after he signed an agent?
Did he get bad advice?
Is this something that could have healed over the offseason and perhaps he could have restored his draft status with a return season?

This just stinks. First Moe Neal, and now Tucker.
I'm not trying to hate on Neal but Tucker is another level

Should happen pretty quickly unless his agent is fielding calls from multiple teams.
Ravens are my pro team and it's reported they have already signed 4 UDFA already.
Sweet!

Tucker was the best RB in the country in ‘21. He was damn fine in ‘22.

He didn’t go undrafted because of ability.

He’ll have options as an UDFA. I’m just wondering what the hell is going on for everyone to not want to spend any draft capital. It has to be serious… I’ve see what everyone’s saying but nobody really knows.

Interesting..
  • Mohamed Ibrahim, RB, Minnesota UDFA by Detroit Lions
This definitely gives me hope for Tucker. Ibrahim is a beast and didn’t get drafted.

It would seem to me that if his condition posed enough risk that teams didnt want to invest draft capital, it should not be hard for him to get a camp look as an UDFA. Waiting for that report just like I did Moe Neal :|

I'm not trying to hate on Neal but Tucker is another level

Fair..but Neal was a very good RB who didn't have the injury concern Tucker does. If Sean was a day 2 guy, Neal absolutely was a day 3/udfa guy

Interesting..
  • Mohamed Ibrahim, RB, Minnesota UDFA by Detroit Lions
This definitely gives me hope for Tucker. Ibrahim is a beast and didn’t get drafted.
He has an uphill battle cracking that roster even with Swift sent to Philly.

As of midnight I turn into a pumpkin (no sports on Sundays) so I will be checking back to this thread first thing Monday morning! I know you fine gentlemen will be on top of this all tomorrow!

As of midnight I turn into a pumpkin (no sports on Sundays) so I will be checking back to this thread first thing Monday morning! I know you fine gentlemen will be on top of this all tomorrow!

You’re being very kind using the word “fine gentlemen” to describe some of the people on this board :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom