Season Opener against Rhode Island moved to Fri Sept 4. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Season Opener against Rhode Island moved to Fri Sept 4.

screw science.

why does your viewing need to be so sharp? can you really tell the difference between the 2??

ive watched athletic events and & tv shows both on big tvs and on ipads, 1 way sucks to do so.

1 way im either holding onto the viewing device or bent over a table a staring at it.

in both instances im trading comfort for being able to watch...thats why we all hate e3.

its not comfortable viewing.

why someone would choose to view things that way on a permanent basis is absolutley mind boggling.

and what about the sound? are you listening with earbuds??

ree-donkulous
if you take a perfect 1 cm model of the grand canyon and glue it to your eye, it's just like the grand canyon

thCAFG01XD.jpg

Give me the biggest tv there is

what you do makes sense, watching stuff for the hour or so before bed, using earbuds, not having a tv in the room, etc...its not for me, but makes sense.

doing that full time?? is looney tunes.
This is a generational thing, I'm not sure where the age cut off is (and always exceptions to the rules) but its probably people in their 40's and under are into watching stuff on their ipads, laptops and phones. Don't see an issue with it, don't see the need for cable anymore and will stream everything and anything. People above a certain age (probably mid 40's somewhere) will never understand it and will never attempt to do it and look at people sideways who do watch stuff on their ipads and phones and such. For me personally, I can watch a sitcom or a TV show on an ipad or phone with no issues, it's not my first choice but I can do it not be bothered by it. But for sporting events I want a real TV set up and to watch it on the big screen.

Might have trouble finding an opponent for a football game in late May. Not picking on you - just couldn't resist
Haha, The best part is I make that same mistake every year on both weekends, though normally with a few beers in the system.