Selection Sunday thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday thread...

The selection committee members shouldlose their jobs. Iowa State easily deserved a 1 seed. Not only did they not get a 1 seed but they got put in the toughest region too.
They are getting penalized for the NET gaming joke OOC schedule.

I can see Iowa State as a 2. I can’t see them in the same bracket as UCLOWN. That part is ridiculous.

I don't see any reason for them being lower than a 2. There's no 4th team that has close to the resume as them.

I posted this last night in another thread.

North Carolina has 3 top 25 NET wins - #6 Tennessee, #10 Duke, #10 Duke
Iowa State has 5 NET top 25 wins - #1 Houston (28 pt. win), #1 Houston, #13 BYU, #14 Baylor, #16 Kansas.

Iowa State - 10 quad 1 wins. UNC - 9 quad 1 wins. So what exactly has UNC done to get a 1 seed over them?

North Carolina gets constant favoritism from refs, the media and the selection committee. It's beyond a joke.

The Nebraska player lalughing at their match up is not a good look. So you got a bubble team. Don't need to laugh about it.

Of course Duke gets a defacto home game in Brooklyn

I don't see any reason for them being lower than a 2. There's no 4th team that has close to the resume as them.
I just don’t think they are the worst #2, which was what the committee has basically said.

So far this is… something. A&M a 9 seed? Boise a 10? A 10 seed first 4?

I posted this last night in another thread.

North Carolina has 3 top 25 NET wins - #6 Tennessee, #10 Duke, #10 Duke
Iowa State has 5 NET top 25 wins - #1 Houston (28 pt. win), #1 Houston, #13 BYU, #14 Baylor, #16 Kansas.

Iowa State - 10 quad 1 wins. UNC - 9 quad 1 wins. So what exactly has UNC done to get a 1 seed over them?

North Carolina gets constant favoritism from refs, the media and the selection committee. It's beyond a joke.
UNC and Duke always get preferential treatment. Iowa St. isn’t name brand enough to be a one when the resumes are so close.

Houston bracket is 10x tougher than Uconns
and since when was a 10 seed a play in game.

UNC and Duke always get preferential treatment. Iowa St. name brand enough to be a one when the resumes are so close.
Auburn and Arizona actually had higher net ranking than Iowa State….and NC.

March madness is as good as it gets but bottom line all of this is based on what, some old men trying to use objective data but essentially arbitrarily putting teams on a piece of paper right? So much of it comes down to matchups.

Like us against Marquette in the 2nd round in 2011.

Houston bracket is 10x tougher than Uconns
and since when was a 10 seed a play in game.
Yeah I had that same question above. And why the hell is Boise in the play in game in the first place?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom