seth davis can suck it! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

seth davis can suck it!

The Boeheim house at 3:30 am Wednesday morning. Jim is tossing and turning in bed unable to sleep.

Juli: What's wrong honey? Dinner not agree with you?
Jim: No Juli. The meat loaf was very good as usual.
Juli: Worried the damn NCAA hasn't ruled on your suspension and the season starts on Friday?
Jim: Well that really pisses me off. But I'm used to their incompetence. It's not really that.
Juli: Worried about Dajuans knees holding up?
Jim: No he's looking good so far.
Juli: Well then what Jim? Tell me what's bothering you so much. You're usually not THIS anxious before the season.
Jim: Seth Davis is being mean to us on the twitter again! I can deal with a lot of stuff - but that's just too much for a man to take!

Jim falls sobbing in Juli's arms. She rubs his back and hugs him until he falls asleep.

Thin skin doesn't bother me. This is Syracuse we think we are the best or has the media and "smart fans" talked us into giving up.

I would love to be wrong about every cuse player if it makes the team better.
I love JB but I want to win more then be a good coached team with a classy program.

Love guys like Mantonio and Cusehulk. They are what Cuse Basketball is all about.

Last edited:
Brooky03 said:
Who decided that Seth Davis gets to have opinions about basketball? Seriously. He wasn't good at it, he never coached it, yet he gets to diarrhea nonsense out of his face to a national audience like he knows the sport. Ah!

Since when does every person who writes about basketball have to had played the sport at a high level, at any level? Absurd. I guess that disqualifies Mike Waters and hundreds of other basketball writers.

I think Seth understands hoops pretty well.

Since when does every person who writes about basketball have to had played the sport at a high level, at any level? Absurd. I guess that disqualifies Mike Waters and hundreds of other basketball writers.

I think he was being facetious

I never understood this either. I'm not sure if Brook was making a point or serious but I see it all the time.

Just because you never played a sport doesn't mean you don't have a great mind for it. Some of the best coaches and managers have never played an inning, a down, or a minute of any pro or college sport.

Maybe you're wrong?
inconceivable-380x213_zpsb30f261f.jpg

Thin skin doesn't bother me. This is Syracuse we think we are the best or has the media and "smart fans" talked us into giving up.

I would love to be wrong about every cuse player if it makes the team better.
I love JB but I want to win more then be a good coached team with a classy program.

Love guys like Mantonio and Cusehulk. They are what Cuse Basketball is all about.

Eh, more like delusional and irrational.

ok maybe one out of 10 future seasons delusional and irrational but its more fun to believe. no believe no fight.

Same reason players don't read these boards. Imagine a player like Cooney starting off the season 30% from three the first ten games and reading this board heck he would never shoot again.

I agree with you on having a sanity level but you ever see the student section at a game where the team has 10 losses they are all still holding up the number one.

I agree with you 100% but on a seperate topic, its best when the percentage of hopeful fans outweighs the your my team prove it fans. I think its rediculous that anyone can say for sure we won't make the ncaa tournament. We ever reach that point then we need to retire before JB does because we are soft.

We are Syracuse thats what Syracuse does it wins.

Furthermore instead of saying anything good about syracuse seth added the "snarky" comment Syracuse doesn't have the best anything in the acc. Really we can't even lead in assists or steals, points off turnovers, or three point percentage, number of three point shooters, or 3 point attempts on top of it?
All he had to say is I don' t think so, he's probably pretty uneducated about our team at this point in the season.

Last edited:
I hope we can say we're a good shooting team later in the season more so than early. The only real statements on our shooting have to made by the players on the court. However, in the preseason but we saw lots of positives in our perimeter offense. It'll be challenging to maintain it but like our chances overall.

Who decided that Seth Davis gets to have opinions about basketball? Seriously. He wasn't good at it, he never coached it, yet he gets to diarrhea nonsense out of his face to a national audience like he knows the sport. Ah!
People whose job it is to decide who gets to do that for pay.

There has been speculation over the years that Andy Kaufman (one of my heroes) faked his death and is actually still alive somewhere. I'm starting to think this is true, and that one of his hobbies is trolling syracusefan.com as CuseHulk.

Flamers gonna flame.

The best revenge is winning.

ok maybe one out of 10 future seasons delusional and irrational but its more fun to believe. no believe no fight.

Same reason players don't read these boards. Imagine a player like Cooney starting off the season 30% from three the first ten games and reading this board heck he would never shoot again.

I agree with you on having a sanity level but you ever see the student section at a game where the team has 10 losses they are all still holding up the number one.

I agree with you 100% but on a seperate topic, its best when the percentage of hopeful fans outweighs the your my team prove it fans. I think its rediculous that anyone can say for sure we won't make the ncaa tournament. We ever reach that point then we need to retire before JB does because we are soft.

We are Syracuse thats what Syracuse does it wins.

Furthermore instead of saying anything good about syracuse seth added the "snarky" comment Syracuse doesn't have the best anything in the acc. Really we can't even lead in assists or steals, points off turnovers, or three point percentage, number of three point shooters, or 3 point attempts on top of it?
All he had to say is I don' t think so, he's probably pretty uneducated about our team at this point in the season.
Sometimes I think you could use a good editor. Then I think, nah...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom