Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• O_o.gif
    O_o.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
the

benny & woody are the complementary set of bookend forwards we haven't really put on the court together since fair/grant. super excited.

They’re both small forwards at this stage.

I was texting with my plug in NY (aau coach)...he texted me right when the announcement time was set, saying cuse. Anyways, the best part of the convo was...him saying “why wouldnt a forward go to syracuse? You are pretty much guaranteed to get drafted at the very least”. It’s kind of true lately. Guards and center, I can understand not coming here...more so centers than guards (JB gives free reign to our guards). But majority of our forwards the last 10 years or so, get at least drafted or do play in the NBA.

I was texting with my plug in NY (aau coach)...he texted me right when the announcement time was set, saying cuse. Anyways, the best part of the convo was...him saying “why wouldnt a forward go to syracuse? You are pretty much guaranteed to get drafted at the very least”. It’s kind of true lately. Guards and center, I can understand not coming here...more so centers than guards (JB gives free reign to our guards). But majority of our forwards the last 10 years or so, get at least drafted or do play in the NBA.
Yeah guards do pretty well

This why I’m curious how Andre vs Kadary pans out. Hurley worked Andre HARD and promised him a lot; it’ll be curious if Andre regrets that decision in 2 years since Hurley has no NBA pipeline yet

St. Andrews Episcopal School is the same school that Trumps son Barron
attends. It’s a great private school. My two nieces graduated from there a few years ago. Everyone graduates and goes to top notch schools. Attending this school helped SU. Coaches for Frank also said that he is an outstanding individual and student. I have to give SU credit. They have been bringing in quality kids. I wish them both the best.

St. Andrews Episcopal School is the same school that Trumps son Barron
attends. It’s a great private school. My two nieces graduated from there a few years ago. Everyone graduates and goes to top notch schools. Attending this school helped SU. Coaches for Frank also said that he is an outstanding individual and student. I have to give SU credit. They have been bringing in quality kids. I wish them both the best.
I loved his commitment video - you don’t see too many like that and I think it showed what type of kid he is

semantics
their games are complementary & sync with boeheim's system

Agree, but not the point.They won’t likely be able to play at the same time. But I know there’s folks out there who will claim otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.