Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont get what a commit has to gain by making this move.
Better coaching, better competition, better development, less covid restrictions, teammates he likes and I’m sure there’s plenty more possible reasons I could come up with. His ultimate goal is to play in the league and I would imagine he and his family thinks this move helps him down that path.

As of now I don’t see any reason that this has any impact on his pledge to Cuse.

Yea initially when I saw it that was what I was thinking. I might have sharted my pants a bit until I read the entire tweet lol
I hate to tell you this and you probably figured it out one way or another but if you sharted your pants when you first started reading the tweet how you felt about the tweet by the end probably didn't change the sharted state of said pants.

I guess.

I'm having Dior PTSD. That started with a random school transfer.
Dior’s school jumping started long before his commitment to Syracuse. As long as Lands keeps in touch with the staff, all should be well. I am old, I don’t understand the school hopping, but I don’t think it’s necessarily something to be concerned about.

I hate to tell you this and you probably figured it out one way or another but if you sharted your pants when you first started reading the tweet how you felt about the tweet by the end probably didn't change the sharted state of said pants.
A little deuce juice slippage never hurt anyone

A little deuce juice slippage never hurt anyone
200w.gif

just wondering if Kamari and Chance are academically qualified/eligible/whatever?

Only asking because like Dior they change schools almost every year which leaves an ill feeling.

Last edited:
Dior’s school jumping started long before his commitment to Syracuse. As long as Lands keeps in touch with the staff, all should be well. I am old, I don’t understand the school hopping, but I don’t think it’s necessarily something to be concerned about.
The school hopping could be anything from needing a change to things not working out with a coaching staff to academic problems to a high school player wanting to get the best preparation (through variety) by highly regarded high school basketball factories.

Definitely a situation where the SU coaching staff need to closely monitor. Hope it does not turn into a Bazely situation or a Dior situation.

Fwiw Mccallister says Lands’ commitment is solid and his transferring high schools is nothing to worry about.
I like Mike and what he's been coming with of late on SM - but operative word(s) here is your "Fwiw"

Last edited:
Hillcrest Prep has added all 4 of these cats over the last few months...

In addition to Westry another Cuse recruit, Duke Brennan, is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom