Class of 2023 - SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered

1000% transfer. Both parties need a refresh/restart.
We’re hittin the portal for his replacement
Idk, even with all the frustration him and JB still seem to have a great relationship

I can’t understand why anybody would want Benny to transfer. Yes he has not come in and lived up to expectations. He has actually progressed like a normal college player. He’s the same type of guy we used to patiently watch flourish into a top player by the time he was a junior or senior. if he had not been so hyped, we would be excited about the progress he made from freshman sophomore year.

Back up center that we previously recruited and is getting almost no run at Iowa. He potentially could be persuaded to come home and compete with Hima
There is a reason he doesnt get run

I'm honestly not sure. He was checking with his advisers to see what he's allowed to do as far as contact with a recruit on an OV whom he has offered NIL to.
It seems that from the beginning Adam has certainly done his due diligence when it comes to NIL. I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first, but that was probably my own naïveté when it came to the new way of doing business.

It seems that from the beginning Adam has certainly done his due diligence when it comes to NIL. I’ll admit that I was skeptical at first, but that was probably my own naïveté when it came to the new way of doing business.
Once Twice bitten, thrice shy. Syracuse athletics have shot themselves in the foot before. And it doesn't appear that Adam wants in on that fun.

I get it. Hey, totally understandable to be skeptical. Honestly, Adam is evolving his NIL strategy as we speak, given his offers to recruits, his deals with current players, etc. I just talked to him. While Boogie Fland is out for tonight, Elijah Moore and his Dad will be there, and two other guests. I'll share more a little later on (sorry off-topic).

Big game tonight, our freshmen class is starting to look pretty damn good, top-level recruits getting ready to commit...

Am I starting to get irrationally excited about the Syracuse basketball program again?

I texted with Adam W. not too long ago about this. Since it's an official visit, I don't believe that Adam can have contact with Marcus.
Can you ask Adam if he prefers the next head coach to be somebody already on the bench or someone outside the Cuse family? I think I know the answer already. Thx in advance