Class of 2017 - SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri

What we know for sure: Kansas is about to get crushed and Virginia is about to get kicked (to the curb, one would assume).
And, going by the UCLA Bruin's smile, he's just happy to be included.

Somebody please analyze what the logo positionings in this photo mean
The way I figure it, since the two schools directly above us spell SUK (pause, digest) and
our line spells, US with SU ending the US,
his final two is SU and UCLA and
this post is enough to entice the return of Bjorn since he realizes it's Syracuse that lands MPJ and he hangs up his Air Jordans at the local YMCA.

I also have bridges for sale if anyone's interested. Still. Going with my fairly snazzy decryption.

His family is super solid too, if you watch the highlights their is absolutely no unnecessary showboating, trash talk, etc. (although sometimes it's nice to have players like that too)

Ok folks, can you imagine a starting lineup of Battle, Duval, Porter, Roberson and Chukwu with a bench of Joseph, Richardson, Howard, Lydon, Diagne, Moyer and Bamba?

orangefog said:
Ok folks, can you imagine a starting lineup of Battle, Duval, Porter, Roberson and Chukwu with a bench of Joseph, Richardson, Howard, Lydon, Diagne, Moyer and Bamba?
Sick but Roberson would be gone by then. Still. Imagine the All Time 7'3 Jerami Grant Exaggeration Lineup.
PG Battle 6'6
SG Porter 6'9
SF Lydon 6'9
PF Bamba 6'10
C Chukwu 7'2

Sick but Roberson would be gone by then. Still. Imagine the All Time 7'3 Jerami Grant Exaggeration Lineup.
PG Battle 6'6
SG Porter 6'9
SF Lydon 6'9
PF Bamba 6'10
C Chukwu 7'2
Holy cow, you are right, I can't believe I blew that. I was thinking of inserting Lydon in for Roberson anyway.

PG Battle 6'6
SG Porter 6'9
SF Lydon 6'9
PF Bamba 6'10
C Chukwu 7'2
Reminds me of one of those Bobby Knight stories.

He disliked the whole PG-SG-SF-PF-C system of designation. He said they were just guards, forwards and centers. He wanted 2 guards who could handle, pass and shoot, 2 forwards who could shoot and rebound, and a center who could dominate in the lane. He said his ideal team would be two 6-5 guards, two 6-10 forwards, and a 7-2 center. Which looks a lot like the above.

Is it just me, or does it appear his head is at the rim when he jumps, and he isn't even trying? Dude is just an effortless athlete

Is it just me, or does it appear his head is at the rim when he jumps, and he isn't even trying? Dude is just an effortless athlete
And he seems to jump off of either one or both feet equally well and fluidly. Most guys seem to be either one foot jumpers or two foot jumpers, not both.

The way I figure it, since the two schools directly above us spell SUK (pause, digest) and
our line spells, US with SU ending the US,
his final two is SU and UCLA and
this post is enough to entice the return of Bjorn since he realizes it's Syracuse that lands MPJ and he hangs up his Air Jordans at the local YMCA.

I also have bridges for sale if anyone's interested. Still. Going with my fairly snazzy decryption.
I'm reading this listening to VH (OU812).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom