Class of 2017 - SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Michael Porter Jr (MO) to Missouri

Saw this article last night and had a wonderful dream about a back line of Porter, Bamba, and Chukwu. Would anyone on the other team ever score??

OlsenRyan13 said:
Saw this article last night and had a wonderful dream about a back line of Porter, Bamba, and Chukwu. Would anyone on the other team ever score??

Throw Moyer back there and have Porter as the 2G.

"That used to be my dream school until I heard about their violations or whatever. I don't really know what they did," said Porter, referring to SU's NCAA sanctions. "But I like the school, I like the style and I can see myself playing in that environment. They've always been one of my favorite schools."

double%20take.gif

"That used to be my dream school until I heard about their violations or whatever. I don't really know what they did," said Porter, referring to SU's NCAA sanctions. "But I like the school, I like the style and I can see myself playing in that environment. They've always been one of my favorite schools."

double%20take.gif

So, if what he's saying isn't BS, we might seriously improve our chances if we come out of the appeals process in better shape (at least from a public perception standpoint).

His dad worked with the sports ministry I work with, Athletes in Action. I don't think I've met him, but I know some staff who are tight with Michael Sr.

I never realized that about AIA.

double%20take.gif
Pretty easy ... all the sanctions impact are scholarships...Porter will get a scholly if he wants one...I'm sure the staff will explain that to him. I don't see this as an issue at all.

I never realized that about AIA.
A few years ago, my wife and I were asked by Athletes in Action to consider starting the ministry in the Athletic Department at Syracuse. It seemed like the perfect opportunity since there is no school I am more passionate about and connected with. I still can not quantify exactly why, but after battling back and forth for multiple weeks I ended up saying no. The only reason being it's not where I felt like the Lord was calling us to be... so we stayed in the Dayton, OH :noidea: area to continue working there. Still don't get it! But I gotta do what I feel like the Lord is calling me to do.

Happy birthday to Michael Porter!
I think Matt Moyer is going to be incredibly easy to love. If he actually helps us land a ridiculous 1 and done talent like Porter? The guy might become the most loved played since Melo.

I think Matt Moyer is going to be incredibly easy to love. If he actually helps us land a ridiculous 1 and done talent like Porter? The guy might become the most loved played since Melo.
And to think he still has well over a year until he ever even steps on the court for us. He can and will be a very special person in SU sports history, I just have an awesome feeling about him.

https://syracuse./content.asp?CID=1785962

Quick update from last nights exploits. Probably a long shot, but worth pursuing!

Holy crap. I forgot Porter was playing in Overland Park. That's where I live - can't get much closer than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom