Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

Melo was born in 1984. I doubt he himself cares about 1987.
But he knows Syracuse fans (and former players) care about 1987, so he in turn cares about it. That said, he clearly has a good relationship with Mike Woodson. But he also has one with Allen, Red and especially Gerry.

But he knows Syracuse fans (and former players) care about 1987, so he in turn cares about it. That said, he clearly has a good relationship with Mike Woodson. But he also has one with Allen, Red and especially Gerry.
You could argue that Melo personally winning a championship for Cuse and his personal relationship with Woodson could outway how older Cuse fans feel about losing to Indiana in 1987 and expecting Melo to negatively recruit against a school.

I don’t think that’s how it works…

Meh, I don't think that's necessarily true. I don't even know that Melo cares about 1987 to be honest.

I do think we are the team to beat, and as long as we don't do anything that would be detrimental to the recruitment, he will come.

Jalil dropping his top 5 tonight. Very confident we will be in there and I think at this point in time we are the favorite in his recruitment.
IMG_8247.jpg

Everyone should feel great here. The red effect is real. To be in consideration for a top 20 kid following a coaching change speaks volumes about the state of the coaches with these recruits. I’ve said it before. Cuse isn’t anywhere past tied for 1st here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom