Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

I didn't follow the chain of links to an article that told me anything, it looked like a page purely composed of ads.

Care to paraphrase the news?
In short, act now and we’ll double your order…just pay shipping.

I didn't follow the chain of links to an article that told me anything, it looked like a page purely composed of ads.

Care to paraphrase the news?
Kansas is trying to get a 2024 CG who is ranked #2 overall in the class to visit the same weekend as Jalil Bethea.

His relationship with all the coaches is why I think he’s coming to cuse and why they think he’s coming to cuse. No one has worked harder on this relationship than the coaches and Jalil
Yeah, I'm expecting others are going after him hard, as well they should, he's an awesome basketball player. And he should absolutely see what opportunities are in front of him.

But I'm optimistic that it meant something to him when he said Red told him he was the missing piece the program needed. I think that matters to him and stuck with him.

His relationship with all the coaches is why I think he’s coming to cuse and why they think he’s coming to cuse. No one has worked harder on this relationship than the coaches and Jalil
We've heard that before, unfortunately. I do have a good feeling on this one though

Self-loathing, for sure. He was caught on an FBI wireetap buying players ... with zero repercussions. He's lucky he's not recruiting from Leavenworth.
The repercussion was a guaranteed contract that forbids being fired for NCAA violations.

When is the signing timeframe? I'm curious if he would wait and see how Red's Orange do on the court before getting serious about SU as a final 3?

When is the signing timeframe? I'm curious if he would wait and see how Red's Orange do on the court before getting serious about SU as a final 3?
Bethea said he'll announce his decision in late November or early December. He's going on some visits over the early Fall, including a second official visit to Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom