Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

We need to outperform these next ten years in all sports to not be left behind
Definetly! I've said too, very important.. That would really be tough to loose him n barely But if we can pay this guy as much u k or duke than I think we can hold on n bring him in

Jalil, join us!​

IMG_6583.gif

Self pushing hard for him and trying to sell him on big NIL and how Kansas gets guys drafted as you would expect. I don’t think it will be any other school if he plays college ball other than Kansas and cuse but Kansas is trailing
Not a fan of having Kansas in this. They get most of the guys they want and have been flipping guys last minute lately like Marcus Adams and Bidunga, not to mention pulling Dickinson from his hometown school in Maryland who he had several connections to. Assuming theyre calling when they know theyre behind and giving guys a blank check to secure the commitment. Guess this is what happens when you go after the big fish and its nice to know weve already got 2 high level kids in the fold if things do go south here.

Not a fan of having Kansas in this. They get most of the guys they want and have been flipping guys last minute lately like Marcus Adams and Bidunga, not to mention pulling Dickinson from his hometown school in Maryland who he had several connections to. Assuming theyre calling when they know theyre behind and giving guys a blank check to secure the commitment. Guess this is what happens when you go after the big fish and its nice to know weve already got 2 high level kids in the fold if things do go south here.

Kansas is also a factory and hardly a family. If relationships can be the most important aspect for Jalil I think we can win that battle. Never want to over hype but this kid is just so good I can't see him being in school longer than a year if he does.

Kansas is also backed by Adidas money. Adidas has been promising absolutely massive bags to recruits this cycle. 2 of the top 5 2024 recruits are committed to adidas schools right now and I wouldn’t be surprised it they ended up with 4 of 5

The obvious concern here being getting past that first KU visit without a commit / silent agreement. What the early Kansas visit also does is set a 'price' for Cuse to have ready to discuss at the table come time for his visit to the Hill.

Relationships talk, but so does the bag. An intriguing, exciting fall ahead for Red and co.

Good to hear.

Want to read an article on Bethea by an entitled douche?

Yeah, not much substance there, although I mean no disrespect. Jalil has said more than once that his relationship with SU has only grown since Boeheim retired, because Autry & Co. are prioritizing him like it's nobody's business. I talked to two national analysts in recent days, and they say Duke/Kentucky is something to monitor, but them showing interest doesn't necessarily impact Jalil's recruitment, at least for now.

The obvious concern here being getting past that first KU visit without a commit / silent agreement. What the early Kansas visit also does is set a 'price' for Cuse to have ready to discuss at the table come time for his visit to the Hill.

Relationships talk, but so does the bag. An intriguing, exciting fall ahead for Red and co.
Well said. Everyone cares about family and fit until they see the bag.

Self pushing hard for him and trying to sell him on big NIL and how Kansas gets guys drafted as you would expect. I don’t think it will be any other school if he plays college ball other than Kansas and cuse but Kansas is trailing

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it. I know Kansas is always a player once they get involved in anything.

I do find it funny about how they are bragging about guys in the NBA. They currently have one PG in the NBA, Devonte Graham (unless I'm mistaken). I know they have been putting wings in as of late to be fair to them, but not lead guards.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it. I know Kansas is always a player once they get involved in anything.

I do find it funny about how they are bragging about guys in the NBA. They currently have one PG in the NBA, Devonte Graham (unless I'm mistaken). I know they have been putting wings in as of late to be fair to them, but not lead guards.

They also have gone through their own struggles like us with guys not doing well in the league. For the longest time they were going a first round dud every year.

They have 8 guys right now now including Gradey Dick. Only PG is Graham as you stated and only other guard is Grimes who finished at Houston so you could argue he doesn't count.

Braun is a guard I guess too.

They also have gone through their own struggles like us with guys not doing well in the league. For the longest time they were going a first round dud every year.

They have 8 guys right now now including Gradey Dick. Only PG is Graham as you stated and only other guard is Grimes who finished at Houston so you could argue he doesn't count.

Braun is a guard I guess too.

Ya, Braun, to me, is a "wing". Call him a SG or SF, doesn't really matter, imo. He's not ball handling and initiating the offense.

He is celebrating like a king during the title parade though with a WWE title belt.

Anyone else not ruling out Miami here?
I'm not but if they can't pony up it is not a great atmosphere to play college basketball. The fans are fair weather (literally and figuratively) and the facilities are ok. The coach obviously does a great job and was just in the final 4 but for a basketball gym rat like Bethea, Miami cannot hold a candle to the Cuse experience.

Last edited:
What happened to Miami?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom