Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different strokes for different folks. There are some people in these parts who literally will never say anything negative about an SU player or recruit. There are others who lean toward the negative stuff. I don't think any posters here are strictly negative. I prefer the posters who are honest in their assessments to the Kool-Aid drinkers. The ones who tend to be negative get more flack than the Kool-Aid folks and that is unfortunate because writing only positive things isn't a great thing. It's certainly easy to do and a great way to boost the old post/like ratio. I prefer to boost my like tally by bringing honesty, even if I tend to be glass half empty at times.

Malachi has tremendous talent but he has some faults. I'd like to think we all are here because we are SU fans and want guys like MR to succeed. My bottom line is he is not lazy but needs to bring a little more intensity, especially on defense and the glass. I think the competition of playing with players who are already established, like TC, will light a fire under him.

Finally...and most importantly...LGO!!!!

Different strokes for different folks. There are some people in these parts who literally will never say anything negative about an SU player or recruit. There are others who lean toward the negative stuff. I don't think any posters here are strictly negative. I prefer the posters who are honest in their assessments to the Kool-Aid drinkers. The ones who tend to be negative get more flack than the Kool-Aid folks and that is unfortunate because writing only positive things isn't a great thing. It's certainly easy to do and a great way to boost the old post/like ratio. I prefer to boost my like tally by bringing honesty, even if I tend to be glass half empty at times.

Malachi has tremendous talent but he has some faults. I'd like to think we all are here because we are SU fans and want guys like MR to succeed. My bottom line is he is not lazy but needs to bring a little more intensity, especially on defense and the glass. I think the competition of playing with players who are already established, like TC, will light a fire under him.

Finally...and most importantly...LGO!!!!
I agree with all of that. My problem is the pot shots bpo has taken. The whole I've forgotten more than you have ever known approach, and the "my friends got a real laugh when I told them malichi was a Mcdonalds all american". That kind of shitt really bothers me, and he's not the only one that does it. I know of a few others that do it, and praise the Lord for the ignore button!

Yes, cusetown, some folks have gotten too personal with other posters, unfortunately. Others just want to show they're the smartest guy in the room. It's lame. Others want to stroke their own egos. Great posters like Francis get criticized and rebuked. It's maddening.

Last edited:
cusetown1 said:
I agree with all of that. My problem is the pot shots bpo has taken. The whole I've forgotten more than you know approach, and the "my friends got a real laugh when I told them malichi was a Mcdonalds all american". That kind of shitt really bothers me, and he's not the only one that does it. I know of a few others that do it, and praise the Lord for the ignore button!

Pot shots?

Hardly.

I think he was just trying to support his case.

We all need to be a little less sensitive.

cusetown1 said:
It's a two way street. Lol sensitive? You funny!

Thanks.

You're funny, too.

I agree with all of that. My problem is the pot shots bpo has taken. The whole I've forgotten more than you have ever known approach, and the "my friends got a real laugh when I told them malichi was a Mcdonalds all american". That kind of shitt really bothers me, and he's not the only one that does it. I know of a few others that do it, and praise the Lord for the ignore button!

"really bothers you" ? I think you're taking all this a little too seriously. But while you're all worked up why don't you give me an example of a "pot shot" or "I've forgotten more than you have ever known" comment. Love to hear it.

"really bothers you" ? I think you're taking all this a little too seriously. But while you're all worked up why don't you give me an example of a "pot shot" or "I've forgotten more than you have ever known" comment. Love to hear it.
Maybe you should practice what you preach and work on your reading comprehension skills.

Maybe you should practice what you preach and work on your reading comprehension skills.

I said that to you cuz you accused me of saying something that I never said.

:eat popcorn:
0fwl4ng.gif

Hoedown.gif

200.gif

Yee Haw! :)

I don't care if Malachi is the 7th best player in mercer county or that he doesn't hustle enough, I'm happy he and the others in the 2015 class are sticking with us. These kids want to be at syracuse and I especially think with Malachi's raw talent and shooting ability this kid will be special here.

I don't care if Malachi is the 7th best player in mercer county or that he doesn't hustle enough, I'm happy he and the others in the 2015 class are sticking with us. These kids want to be at syracuse and I especially think with Malachi's raw talent and shooting ability this kid will be special here.
With you, bro. And to be honest......I am not convinced about the "effort" thing and that is no disrespect to anyone here.
16990022-standard.jpg

I agree that it is good that MR and the other recruits are supportive and committed to SU. I think we all agree on that. If he plays with full intensity he does have a shot to be a special player. If he plays with anywhere near the intensity he plays with in HS (even in big games with big crowds) you will care quite a bit.

If Malachi hustles like Cooney, he'll be a great player.

my man can shoot at a really high clip, something this team has lacked the past few seasons. He will learn to hustle if he doesn't already. Im honestly not too worried about that to be honest because it can't be any worse then the defensive effort kaleb josephs put up this year.

I agree that it is good that MR and the other recruits are supportive and committed to SU. I think we all agree on that. If he plays with full intensity he does have a shot to be a special player. If he plays with anywhere near the intensity he plays with in HS (even in big games with big crowds) you will care quite a bit.
I have never seen him in an actual HS game but I've seen him in Aau and thought he played hard. I'm sure that no matter what though he will never hustle as much as your man Powell.:noidea:

I have never seen him in an actual HS game but I've seen him in Aau and thought he played hard. I'm sure that no matter what though he will never hustle as much as your man Powell.:noidea:

Can't argue with you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors