Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.
As opposed to the Calipari's who goes after every top ranked person and once he gets them can't find a way or have enough balls to go around to make them into a team. I still think the year they won it with Davis was more of an anomoly than the norm.
It was an anomaly. Everyone chalks that team up to Davis and Gilchrist, but they also had Terrence Jones and Doron Lamb as sophomores and Darius Miller as a Senior. Without Miller and Lamb as outside threats, and Jones killing it as a 4, they wouldn't have done as much damage. Besides that team, Cal doesn't really ever keep impact Sophs-Seniors that change games on both ends.

Francis...Jake....???
Thoughts?
Haven't heard anything official about whether he's announcing this week or not. I do know that he had planned to commit to IU back when he last visited their but his family told him to hold off. Crean has develop a rep as of late to lose out on kids who favor them heavy early on. So it would be no shock if that's the same case here especially since he had a front row view of the butt kicking that we gave them.

Haven't heard anything official about whether he's announcing this week or not. I do know that he had planned to commit to IU back when he last visited their but his family told him to hold off. Crean has develop a rep as of late to lose out on kids who favor them heavy early on. So it would be no shock if that's the same case here especially since he had a front row view of the butt kicking that we gave them.
Crean losing out on recruits late after they lead? Is it the creepy phone calls telling the kid how he has been thinking about him or having a dream or whatever? That would do it for me.

JenniferLoveHewitt.jpg
So, if Indiana loses this kid to Syracuse, how many Lady Hoosiers will strip off, and how far will they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom