Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will answer the question. You don't say posters who have a history of information, that are hearing something different than you, that it is nonsense. That is petulant. No one said that he isn't coming here. What was said, is that some of us have heard from a Syracuse coach that they haven't talked to the kid or been able to reach him. Now, maybe that coach is lying for whatever reason) or maybe that coach is out of the loop on this one. Not out of the question, some coaches didn't know about the mystery recruit until after a number of posters did. Now you don't call the information nonsense. It is a childish remark. It is doing what we asked posters not to do to you. White hasn't told anyone publicly that he is going to Syracuse. When posters challenged your source, we told them not to. You just did the same thing as those posters. That is what is uncalled for.
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that my source claims he is communicating. Geez people get so sensetive.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that my source claims he is communicating. Geez people get so sensetive.
I have believed you from the start (maybe because I want to). And I still do. but there is some confusion out there. Maybe because the kid hasn't committed publicly.

Orangeman13 said:
What's uncalled for? Saying he isn't communicating with Syracuse athletics would be completely inaccurate.
I think the point is there's a better way to disagree without calling someone else's information "nonsense."

To be honest, when people post information here that is contrary to what I'm hearing, my first inclination is to re-check with my sources to see if something has changed, before I restate my opinion.

I think it's something you may want to do in the future, because recruiting info changes quick, and it doesn't close for the weekend.

I'm hearing White is a strong lean, but not a stone cold lock, yet.

Bud... ya just have to understand that, especially to those of us with zero inside info, the best we can do is guess, especially when there are conflicting reports. It doesn't mean anyone is being untruthful or even inaccurate, it just means there are a lot of moving parts. So when you act offended when people don't take your word as undeniable truth and yet you turn around and do the same thing to guys that have been around a long time and have graciously shared information a long time it comes off very negatively.

I have believed you from the start (maybe because I want to). And I still do. but there is some confusion out there. Maybe because the kid hasn't committed publicly.
Please know that none of my posts are meant to be offensive. I'm a clinical psychologist who specializes in clinical depression in adolescents. I seriously mean no harm.

I think the point is there's a better way to disagree without calling someone else's information "nonsense."

To be honest, when people post information here that is contrary to what I'm hearing, my first inclination is to re-check with my sources to see if something has changed, before I restate my opinion.

I think it's something you may want to do in the future, because recruiting info changes quick, and it doesn't close for the weekend.

I'm hearing White is a string lean, but not a stone cold lock, yet.
Well it's hard for me to question my fiancé lol. I believe her ;)

Ok, keep in mind I am saying this politely. I can verify that there has indeed been communication from AW to the Melo Center.

This is now coming from THREE sources.

Me doing my dissertation at SU in 2013 :)
View attachment 70867

was that Wednesday or Thursday or Friday morning?

Ok, keep in mind I am saying this politely. I can verify that there has indeed been communication from AW to the Melo Center. As recently as Friday!!!!

This is now coming from THREE sources.

Me doing my dissertation at SU in 2013 :)
View attachment 70867

Nice hoodie. I miss the old style lettering. Anymore pictures of you wearing Orange gear?

Friday somewhere between 9-1pm.

well there you go. nobody questioned you nor said your info was wrong. but a few people correctly said they weren't able to get him for a couple days and it was confusing to them. so what you say could in fact be factual. but so could what others said. both can be factual. they aren't in conflict with each other. that's why there was a grrrr when you said others were saying nonsense.

well there you go. nobody questioned you nor said your info was wrong. but a few people correctly said they weren't able to get him for a couple days and it was confusing to them. so what you say could in fact be factual. but so could what others said. both can be factual. they aren't in conflict with each other. that's why there was a grrrr when you said others were saying nonsense.
I apologize. Bro, we are on the same team! I mean no harm - really.

You're good, O13. There's a bit of a pecking order around here with sources at times. People who also get information, but don't throw out as much as you have, and it can be a bit sensitive at times for some.

Don't worry about it, I, along with many, appreciate the info. No need to validate yourself. When White commits, it will all be good.

Just an adage of the board. They play it safe, and keep the information crypted. You have the pole position.

image.jpeg

This will be me celebrating once AW makes it official :rolling:

Just want to put some of this in perspective.
AW will be on his 3rd school.
I believe orangeman 13 and his information. I believe Bees (I know him so I better believe him). I believe Jake, because Jake has been a big source on here.
I feel that there has been communications.
We have coaches in Vegas with the US team. We have coaches in other locations. Maybe there is just a miscommunication on all of this. Maybe he is speaking with folks in one area, and not returning phone calls to the coaches.
I am going to guess AW does things how he wants to do things (this could be a concern of mine going forward).
He could change his mind. He is fickle. He could be talking to someone in the area of academics and his general enrollment, but not returning the calls to the coaches. Maybe the time difference has been a factor.
I think that the point has been made that no matter how good your info is, or who you know, that you have to respect those that came before you on this forum. If someone has "admin" status, I would treat them with the utmost respect.
I look forward to you speaking to that important woman in your life tomorrow, and I will anxiously wait to see what you find out, as I also respect your info.
We are sensitive on here, as we are some of the craziest fans out there. We live and breathe this stuff. You have joined a great forum. The best there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom