Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the news is true, ummmmm, yah we might have a few options on offense ...

images.jpg

Last edited:
If I had to guess, and this is just a guess, it might have to do with academics. Not that there is a problem but in setting up the right grad program and getting him accepted.
Makes sense. Have been wondering about the hold up with no further taken/planned visits. Guess the transfer/admission process isn't as straightforward as it would seem. JG's didn't take this long, did it?

Makes sense. Have been wondering about the hold up with no further taken/planned visits. Guess the transfer/admission process isn't as straightforward as it would seem. JG's didn't take this long, did it?
Coaches are back, AD presser over. Surprised we havnt hears anything from AW. But then again hes a fifth year senior whos been around the block a time or two, not some freshman...

Last edited:
I am now 100% sure he is coming. under advisement from some of the moderators I cannot and will not reveal how I know this although I know some of you are on to me
Well if you are from Cincy like your bio says, you must be Louie Orr. Right!!!

Let's assume he's coming.
This past season, there was a thread around the question— 'which team will be better: 2015-16 or 2016-17.'

What say y'all now?

Let's assume he's coming.
This past season, there was a thread around the question— 'which team will be better: 2015-16 or 2016-17.'

What say y'all now?
The games have yet to be played. But on paper ... the 2016-17 lineup is absolutely loaded. We don't have as much experience at shooting guard. But there's talent and experience everywhere else. Assuming White's coming, we have a grad transfer at PG, a grad transfer at SF, a 5th year center (with a 7'2 soph. behind him), and a senior PF. Even at SG, we have a 5-star freshman and then there's a 6'9 potential lottery pick who can play 3 positions. Ooops, did I forget about the 6'10 kid we just added for front line depth?

Last edited:
I would not rule out White playing SG, if really depends how quick he is on top of the Zone, big question will be if Gillon or Battle start at PG. I think this will be starting lineup. Battle/White/Lydon/Roberson/Coleman.

I would not rule out White playing SG, if really depends how quick he is on top of the Zone, big question will be if Gillon or Battle start at PG. I think this will be starting lineup. Battle/White/Lydon/Roberson/Coleman.
Rule it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors