Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I see you'd rather double and triple down instead of admit you were wrong and move on.

im not even sure what that means but lets just say i dont consider you to be any authority on whats right or wrong. The point you are also trying to make and argue with me about is also irrelevant to anything.

im not even sure what that means but lets just say i dont consider you to be any authority on whats right or wrong. The point you are also trying to make and argue with me about is also irrelevant to anything.
Do you have anything to add to the discourse? Everyone knows you were wrong. The facts are the authority here and they're not on your side.

image.jpg

If Roberson is as mentally fragile as so many on this forum think he is (I don't think he is) then why should our best player (Lydon) be the one who is punished for it? If Roberson isn't productive coming off the bench then someone can take his spot in the rotation. He's been here for four years - enough with the spoon-feeding. It's time for him to be a man.

Boeheim tends to showcase players who could have left but instead decide to stay. Tough to showcase a player when he begins every game on the bench.

Punished? Wow.

If Roberson is as mentally fragile as so many on this forum think he is (I don't think he is) then why should our best player (Lydon) be the one who is punished for it? If Roberson isn't productive coming off the bench then someone can take his spot in the rotation. He's been here for four years - enough with the spoon-feeding. It's time for him to be a man.

Boeheim tends to showcase players who could have left but instead decide to stay. Tough to showcase a player when he begins every game on the bench.

Preach on my brother. Roberson will play and his minutes will reflect how engaged he us when he plays. I'm far from convinced he will be a starter though and certainly not over Lydon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom