Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likes are free to give my young apprentice. Plus he lost over 1000 in a post purge earlier.
Don't get the reaction of some people. Let the kid have some fun - this isn't a toss the ball to to the official and act like you've been there before moment. Who cares if he spikes the ball and chest bumps cheerleaders? These "smug" and "fishing for likes" comments (serious ones) are so humorless. As are those complaining about people going off tangents and not staying strictly on topic. Really? In the offseason these recruiting boards provide rare entertainment and much needed distraction from real life, while feeding our orange passions. Those interested in the bottom line only can just read the thread title. It won't take long to change to Commited to (M)SU ;) Meanwhile it's obvious no more details will be forthcoming until the announcement. But it's got to be this week.

Don't get the reaction of some people. Let the kid have some fun - this isn't a toss the ball to to the official and act like you've been there before moment. Who cares if he spikes the ball and chest bumps cheerleaders? These "smug" and "fishing for likes" comments (serious ones) are so humorless. As are those complaining about people going off tangents and not staying strictly on topic. Really? In the offseason these recruiting boards provide rare entertainment and much needed distraction from real life, while feeding our orange passions. Those interested in the bottom line only can just read the thread title. It won't take long to change to Commited to (M)SU ;) Meanwhile it's obvious no more details will be forthcoming until the announcement. But it's got to be this week.

You had me up to "chest bumps cheerleaders" then my mind started to wander. You had those three words in such close proximity to each other. I read the first two. Thought about it. And then I read the third. And then at that point your post was over for me. Sorry dude, I just can't read the rest of it.

Last edited:
Eh, don't throw Coleman to the curb. Culturally, he is important to this team. Chukwu is still going to be raw, but Coleman has been playing that zone since Eisenhower was president. He brings a certain toughness and bulk to our interior defense, and FIVE EXTRA FOULS. He may only play 15 minutes a game this year, but those will be an important 15 minutes, so we don't get overwhelmed inside at times by certain teams, like we did sometimes last year.
I just hope he can jump this season.

And even some occasional, sporadic commentary about AW3 as well! ;)

"Pay no attention to these hypocrites, IthicaMatt. To deny our impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."

mouse.png

I really wish i still received the skout commitment notifications so i dont have to keep checking

I saw the notification for this one and I got all excited AW3 had committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom