Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to restore law and order to this thread?!?!

Please? You don't have to save Ferris, just this thread.
image.gif

Sure, things could change but he's been assigned resources from SU.

I'll post again once his commitment is public. I don't need or want negativity on my Saturday afternoon when all I'm doing is sharing what I'm sure you want to know.

I'll talk to you when the sun shines in Syracuse!
I truly appreciate you sharing the info you have been privy to but at some point all that matters is the actual public announcement or even more importantly, him arriving on campus and putting on the Orange uni.

Certainly, having all this info makes for a much more pleasant time than the constant hand wringing of the TT recruitment but I will not lose my agita until an official announcement or we have pics of him on campus again. Much thanks again to all the inside info!

What's uncalled for? Saying he isn't communicating with Syracuse athletics would be completely inaccurate.
I will answer the question. You don't say posters who have a history of information, that are hearing something different than you, that it is nonsense. That is petulant. No one said that he isn't coming here. What was said, is that some of us have heard from a Syracuse coach that they haven't talked to the kid or been able to reach him. Now, maybe that coach is lying for whatever reason) or maybe that coach is out of the loop on this one. Not out of the question, some coaches didn't know about the mystery recruit until after a number of posters did. Now you don't call the information nonsense. It is a childish remark. It is doing what we asked posters not to do to you. White hasn't told anyone publicly that he is going to Syracuse. When posters challenged your source, we told them not to. You just did the same thing as those posters. That is what is uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom