Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for a half hour when it looks like we're going to tear each other and the board apart and come back to suddenly see we're discussing Andrew White again. No wonder I can't quit this board. Syracusefan.com you've got me right where you want me.

And he didn't get crucified already? He has been crucified almost since his first day of posting. If you go all the way back and read it all (although who can really read between all of the bs on here) you would know that several of the admins know where his source is coming from, and it is a verified source. So much so that they were concerned with job security, and took some of his posts down. So if you read in between the lines you could figure out that it is someone who is right there day in and day out. Everyone jumped on this guy immediately. I know the feeling. I knew the TT situation and did not post as I have been here before, and while not crucified, questioned in every possible way. Then I got a pm from a poster telling me that I really should post and share it, so I did. Once in a great while I get some inside info, and I try to share it. Worse case scenario is that that information changes. No one can tell the source. They would no longer be a source if we did.

Ohhhh he certainly did get crucified...not saying that he didn't what if after all this white choose Msu?? Then the backlash would be horrendous.

And if you share privelged information as a new poster, do you really think that person is going to skate by unscathed and not questioned. And like a I said O13 isn't Francis, Jake, Paulie, or another poster who has shared information repeatedly and earned trust to not be questioned. And you agreed partly that you will be questioned on where you get information. It's going to happen. And I think in your case it's cause you earned respect here.

I sometimes get info but now I won't share it with the board maybe with some posters in pm and some friends outside of the board. But it isnt worth the bs. When it's official it's official.

Ohhhh he certainly did get crucified...not saying that he didn't what if after all this white choose Msu?? Then the backlash would be horrendous.

And if you share privelged information as a new poster, do you really think that person is going to skate by unscathed and not questioned. And like a I said O13 isn't Francis, Jake, Paulie, or another poster who has shared information repeatedly and earned trust to not be questioned. And you agreed partly that you will be questioned on where you get information. It's going to happen. And I think in your case it's cause you earned respect here.

I sometimes get info but now I won't share it with the board maybe with some posters in pm and some friends outside of the board. But it isnt worth the bs. When it's official it's official.
I sadly don't get any inside information, but I can understand why insiders don't share in this public forum.

Aliens?
Aliens from the admissions department??

The think with this 5th year transfer thing is a little bit more complex because he previously transferred. I'm sure with the current probation AD/Admissions are getting their ducks in a row carefully. He graduated I Checked so no question there.
Andrew Jackson White III, College of Arts and Sciences, bachelor of arts. http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/downloadables/msword/20160506-gradlist.txt

Now he may need a waiver because he previously transferred and we all know that schedule, now because he sat out his year on the previous transfer you would think he can still freely grad transfer but who knows with NCAA.
Clarifying fifth-year transfer rule

NCAA DIV I Manual:
14.6.1 One-Time Transfer Exception. A graduate student who is enrolled in a graduate or professional
school of an institution other than the institution from which he or she previously received a baccalaureate degree
may participate in intercollegiate athletics if the student fulfills the conditions of the one-time transfer exception
set forth in Bylaw 14.5.5.2.10 and has eligibility remaining per Bylaw 12.8. A graduate student who does not
meet the one-time transfer exception due to the restrictions of Bylaw 14.5.5.2.10-(a) shall qualify for this exception,
provided:
(Adopted: 1/9/96 effective 8/1/96, Revised: 4/27/06, 1/6/07 effective 8/1/07, 4/28/11 effective 8/1/11,
7/31/14)
(a) The student fulfills the remaining conditions of Bylaw 14.5.5.2.10;
(b) The student has at least one season of competition remaining; and
(c) The student’s previous institution did not renew his or her athletically related financial aid for the following
academic year.

14.5.5.2.10 One-Time Transfer Exception. The student transfers to the certifying institution from
another four-year collegiate institution, and all of the following conditions are met (for graduate students,
see Bylaw 14.6.1): (Revised: 4/28/05 effective 8/1/05)
(a) The student is a participant in a sport other than baseball, basketball, bowl subdivision football or
men’s ice hockey at the institution to which the student is transferring. A participant in championship
subdivision football at the institution to which the student is transferring may use this exception
only if the participant transferred to the certifying institution from an institution that sponsors
bowl subdivision football and has two or more seasons of competition remaining in football or the
participant transfers from a Football Championship Subdivision institution that offers athletically
related financial aid in football to a Football Championship Subdivision institution that does not
offer athletically related financial aid in football; (Revised: 1/16/93 effective 8/1/93, 1/11/94, 1/10/95,
11/1/00 effective 8/1/01, 4/27/06 effective 10/15/06, 12/15/06, 4/27/07 effective 8/1/08 applicable to
student-athletes who transfer on or after 8/1/08)
(b) The student has not transferred previously from one four-year institution unless, in the previous
transfer, the student-athlete received an exception per Bylaw 14.5.5.2.6 (discontinued/nonsponsored
sport exception); (Revised: 1/11/94, 1/11/97)

(c) At the time of transfer to the certifying institution (see Bylaw 14.5.2), the student would have been
academically eligible had he or she remained at the institution from which the student transferred,
except that he or she is not required to have fulfilled the necessary percentage-of-degree requirements
at the previous institution; and (Revised: 1/10/95, 1/9/96, 4/22/11)
(d) If the student is transferring from an NCAA or NAIA member institution, the student’s previous
institution shall certify in writing that it has no objection to the student being granted an exception
to the transfer-residence requirement. If an institution receives a written request for a release from a
student-athlete, the institution shall grant or deny the request within seven business days. If the institution
fails to respond to the student-athlete’s written request within seven business days, the release
shall be granted by default and the institution shall provide a written release to the student-athlete.
(Revised: 1/11/94, 4/26/01, 4/29/10 effective 8/1/10)
14.5.5.2.10.1 Hearing Opportunity. If the student’s previous institution denies his or her written
request for the release, the institution shall inform the student-athlete in writing that he or she, upon
written request, shall be provided a hearing conducted by an institutional entity or committee outside
the athletics department (e.g., the office of student affairs; office of the dean of students; or a committee
composed of the faculty athletics representative, student-athletes and nonathletics faculty/staff
members). The institution shall conduct the hearing and provide written results of the hearing to the
student-athlete within 15 business days (see Bylaw 14.02.3) of receipt of the student-athlete’s written
request for a hearing. The student-athlete shall be provided the opportunity to actively participate (e.g.,
in person, via telephone) in the hearing. If the institution fails to conduct the hearing or provide the
written results to the student-athlete within 15 business days, the release shall be granted by default and
the institution shall provide a written release to the student-athlete. (Revised: 1/11/94, 4/26/01, 4/29/10
effective 8/1/10)
14.5.5.2.10.2 Nonrecruited Student. A student-athlete who does not qualify for the exception
due to Bylaw 14.5.5.2.10-(a) may use the one-time transfer exception, provided he or she was not
recruited by the original four-year institution and has never received institutional athletically related
financial aid from any four-year institution. (Adopted: 1/9/06 effective 8/1/06)

people who complain about people in this tread, are the real problem. as llanz said, there is some good verified info going on, albeit initially from a newbie who may have gotten a little education here, but the ultimate goal is people just want White to commit so they can stop coming here and clicking. and they are pissed they cant do it. the bullshit some of our more prolific posters in this thread have done, are what has made this thread what it is IMO.

don't shoot the messenger, shoot the people complaining that the messenger said something that made them want to stop coming to this thread...and that is just not possible till he actually commits.

hanging the newbie out as a punching bag is fine too.

everybody needs to learn.

anywho its better that its all in 1 thread, and not in 50.

Looks like we got ourselves a humdinger of a thread :)
Let's work it out!
compilation-of-23-funny-animal-gifs-2.gif

Nice monkey hug.

Maybe the problem wasn't with the person giving the info...it was with some receiving it. Who knows, I guess I didn't see an issue...but that could be due to me personally not letting something on a message board get me worked up. I dont know.

Undoubtedly it was the people receiving it. I did not see any issues. It's all good.

And he didn't get crucified already? He has been crucified almost since his first day of posting. If you go all the way back and read it all (although who can really read between all of the bs on here) you would know that several of the admins know where his source is coming from, and it is a verified source. So much so that they were concerned with job security, and took some of his posts down. So if you read in between the lines you could figure out that it is someone who is right there day in and day out. Everyone jumped on this guy immediately. I know the feeling. I knew the TT situation and did not post as I have been here before, and while not crucified, questioned in every possible way. Then I got a pm from a poster telling me that I really should post and share it, so I did. Once in a great while I get some inside info, and I try to share it. Worse case scenario is that that information changes. No one can tell the source. They would no longer be a source if we did.

I'm not sure who you are but this is the best summary of my experience on this board. I took down posts so the program wouldn't be put in jeopardy. Some of you who ACTUALLY DO gain self esteem from your posts on this forum need to GROW UP. This isn't high school anymore. Yeah, I have a source extremely close to the program at the highest level. But since there are some stupid jocks who still think this is high school I refuse to be part of his absolute joke of a forum. I let it go in the TT thread but after I was right there you'd think I would have been given the benefit of the doubt here. :rolleyes:

that's your fault.

I totally agree with this sentiment. We live in a strange times. Some people just can't stand other people having an opinion that is different than their own. I think it stems from people having no distinction between the word opinion and truth. It's like people having a different opinion is somehow a personal insult for some people. Again, we are living in strange times.

I'm not sure who you are but this is the best summary of my experience on this board. I took down posts so the program wouldn't be put in jeopardy. Some of you who ACTUALLY DO gain self esteem from your posts on this forum need to GROW UP. This isn't high school anymore. Yeah, I have a source extremely close to the program at the highest level. But since there are some stupid jocks who still think this is high school I refuse to be part of his absolute joke of a forum. I let it go in the TT thread but after I was right there you'd think I would have been given the benefit of the doubt here. :rolleyes:

You should have added Tyus Battle. I believe you were right there twice. Once on him not coming...

I think part of this has to do with a very popular former member of the board basically saying you are lying on twitter.

I'm not saying YOU lying, but this former board member on twitter thinks you are.
Seriously???

1. I have a feeling who you mean...and he was not that popular
2. hes a idiot.
3. more weakness from him

O13...keep strong young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie