Shafer Red Robin /Destiny Show. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer Red Robin /Destiny Show.

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU 6m
Shafer gives shoutout to Joe Adam. Local man who won Floyd Little trivia also a brain cancer survivor.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 2m
Shafer says that freshman walk-on kicker Cole Murphy will be handling kickoff duties against Villanova.

690West said:
Don't want to be Debbie downer but this is not going to work. Need to scrap this idea immediately. Doesn't work. Sound, ambience, vibe. Nothing.
Agreed

Its great its at a public place where you can walk up and hear the show as opposed to a restaurant where you could just see them and not hear. But, yeah: the location is turrible and the acoustics are horrendous.

BwFOXVJCIAA2dQs.jpg:large

Shafer looks like he wants to kill someone. Matt Park better avoid eye contact.

. You'd think that someone would have done a test run before the show to check out the acoustics...

. You'd think that someone would have done a test run before the show to check out the acoustics...

That was my first thought too. Doesn't seem like that should have been difficult to do. I hope they can work it out and Shafer can get a decent crowd to show up. Seems like an environment Shafer would do well in

More TGI Fridays than Taco Bell and I like the burgers at Red Robin a lot. Do they help sponsor the show?

Pretty sure Red Robin uses frozen hamburger patties which is a fail. Went once. One and done. Thought is was gross.

That was my first thought too. Doesn't seem like that should have been difficult to do. I hope they can work it out and Shafer can get a decent crowd to show up. Seems like an environment Shafer would do well in

I blame IMG for this one as it's their deal, but Shafer is so good that it's obnoxious to see SU put him in these type of spots over and over again. You know what would have been a great idea for this week- have the show live at the Fair in a place where you'd catch the casual fan and where you can sell tickets/gear. Either that or host one show on campus, get some pizzas and let Shafer get the students excited for the opener.

I blame IMG for this one as it's their deal, but Shafer is so good that it's obnoxious to see SU put him in these type of spots over and over again. You know what would have been a great idea for this week- have the show live at the Fair in a place where you'd catch the casual fan and where you can sell tickets/gear. Either that or host one show on campus, get some pizzas and let Shafer get the students excited for the opener.

Yeah I hate to see Shafer in awkward situations like that which are not of his own making. He deserves better.

Bingo.

Put the show ON CAMPUS.

This would be perfect.

CanadianSU said:
Bingo. Put the show ON CAMPUS. This would be perfect.
It's at Destiny because they were the highest bidder -- as annoyed as Shafer might've been, no doubt he enjoys the scratch.

Just the tv show, or are they moving the radio show from Destiny there as well?

Sorry no such luck..

Matt Park‏@MattPark1 31s
We'll be at DestiNY 9/11 and following Thursdays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom