Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Should Cuse honor Coach K during his visit to the Dome?

Did we honor John Thomason?
Big difference.
Duke is not and never will be the Orange arch-rival.

That said, perhaps K should get honored.

A limousine could pick him up at the airport as the occasion is put up live on the Dome screen.
The limo can drive him around.
He can be presented with a slice at the Varsity.
And then the limo takes him right back to the airport so he can get the heck out of town as the Dome crowd waves goodbye.

Yeah, one can only wonder how he became “the king of the one and done”.
3edaf3fe-2415-4e29-99dd-3f921777b8cf_screenshot.jpg

I give the same answer I’d give if you asked me if I would like to honor the kid who stole my lunch money in middle school when we finally graduated

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
Angry No Way GIF

I don't know why, but I just don't care if we do or not.

It honestly doesn't matter to me.

If we do, fine. If not, also fine.

I just want them to not interview anyone about it during game play like when they interviewed the ACC commish last game.
Yea the only thing I care about is beating Duke. Best farewell present for K ever.

I think the greatest honor that Syracuse could bestow upon Coach K in his last visit to the Dome…

is a big fat L
JB basically said the same thing in an interview earlier this year when asked this question. K might be his friend but he still wants to win more than anything.

SU should do something classy.

After winning the student section should start the crowd in a rousing rendition of 30,000+ close friends singing...

If we do I’ll be writing a letter to Wildhack to ask him if it came out of the athletic fund or his or JB’s personal pocket. If it comes out of the athletic fund I will be asking for my donation back. Coach K gets enough help from Jw’s former employer. We don’t need to help him anymore.
If all we do is announce that it is his last appearance here and let the fans react as they see fit, there is no need for anything to come out of any fund

NO!

The only upside possible would be if the athletic department gave him a jersey with his name spelled out on the back...

Since he’s retiring, he might be short some cash. We should pass the hat to give him some spending money.