So based | Syracusefan.com

So based

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
On the syracuse.com article . The trainer Pike said pretty much BMK is a game time decesion and has improved since yesterday. I hope he can play and if not i hope we can take it to them without him if need be. This game i want BADLYYYYY

Last edited:
I hate Pitt and want to crush them at their little arena!

for some reason i read this in the drago voice

Troyb2.jpg

On the syracuse.com article . The trainer Pike said pretty much BMK is a game time decion and has improved since yesterday. I hope he can play and if not i hope we can take it to them without him if need be. This game i want BADLYYYYY
good news it's looking like. Reading between the lines now of the trainers and others comments, it's apparently not structural meaning any sort of significant tear of ligaments or cartilage (aka meniscus'). So it's either what Marsh posted the other day as a grade one sprain to one of the cruciates, likely mild PCL as he said he came down on it wrong and someone said they saw it hyperextend, but a very mild grade one likely more stretched vs. torn. The other possibility could be he strained/sprained the outer capsule which may go along with a mild bone bruise of the other type cartilage that lines bones, this sometimes in combo with the other mild injury.

Regardless though the good news is that with any of the above he should be full go in 4-6 weeks with Rx!(and if they don't rush him, Pleeeeaaaase don't rush him!)

Last edited:
good news it's looking like. Reading between the lines now of the trainers and others comments, it's apparently not structural meaning any sort of significant tear of ligaments or cartilage (aka meniscus'). So it's either what Marsh posted the other day as a grade one sprain to one of the cruciates, likely mild PCL as he said he came down on it wrong and someone said they saw it hyperextend, but a very mild grade one likely more stretched vs. torn. The other possibility could be he sprained the outer capsule which may go along with a mild bone bruise of the other type cartilage that lines bones, this sometimes in combo with the other mild injury.

Regardless though the good news is that with any of the above he should be full go in 4-6 weeks with Rx!(and if they don't rush him, Pleeeeaaaase don't rush him!)
Thank you for the expert perspective. I liked this, though, before I noticed the last line: "full go in 4-6 weeks." Four weeks is the end of the regular season and 6 weeks brings us to the Sweet 16. Is that really what you meant?

Thank you for the expert perspective. I liked this, though, before I noticed the last line: "full go in 4-6 weeks." Four weeks is the end of the regular season and 6 weeks brings us to the Sweet 16. Is that really what you meant?
nope standard ortho time frame for soft tissue mild sprain injuries in terms of full recovery. Could actually be less with keeping him from restraining it with some intensive Rx, more if he comes back too early and doesn't give it enough time to heal. He can do some nutritional approaches to help it along too which I hope they've made him aware of...

Last edited:
I'd rather lose a game or two with him on the bench than risk further injury with a premature return.

We need BMK in the tournament.

Agreed plus Roberson will get a few more min to see what he can do. Much rather him not rush back and risk it further

nope standard ortho time frame for soft tissue mild sprain injuries in terms of full recovery. Could actually be less with keeping him from restraining it with some intensive Rx, more if he comes back too early and doesn't give it enough time to heal. He can do some nutritional approaches to help it along too which I hope they've made him aware of...

Thanks for the insight - I just hope the team keeps BMK and the long-term goal in mind. If he doesn't come back until the ACC tourney or NCAA, so be it. It's exactly 4 weeks between Clemson an FSU.

A healthy roster is far more important than NCAA seeding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom