So what is up with Dungey | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

So what is up with Dungey

Dungey-dead.jpg

An team without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Eric Dungey isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Eric Dungey.

An team without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Eric Dungey isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Eric Dungey.
Well done. We now have Eric "Sergeant Hulka" Dungey.

so after the FSU game, why didn't they have the surgery then???? Was there any chance he could play through this if we made a bowl game or what? What was the medical game plan here to delay the surgery.

so after the FSU game, why didn't they have the surgery then???? Was there any chance he could play through this if we made a bowl game or what? What was the medical game plan here to delay the surgery.

I think you're reading too much into it. They weren't putting Eric out there without medical clearance. Was most likely an injury that could be played through if he could manage the pain or compete at a high enough level. Then surgery comes after the season. You see it all the time in sports

I think you're reading too much into it. They weren't putting Eric out there without medical clearance. Was most likely an injury that could be played through if he could manage the pain or compete at a high enough level. Then surgery comes after the season. You see it all the time in sports

I completely agree. I just wonder if the surgery timing won't impact spring practice no matter what. It's a reasonable question to ask since they tap danced around his availability after the FSU game like he may play again yet it seems like it was never gonna happen

I completely agree. I just wonder if the surgery timing won't impact spring practice no matter what. It's a reasonable question to ask since they tap danced around his availability after the FSU game like he may play again yet it seems like it was never gonna happen

I am sure he'll be ready for spring ball -- just wonder what his post season work out schedule is like.

And yeah I think it was probably a split between: 1. he may actually be able to play & 2. keep the other teams guessing (I think Wake may have bought in, L'V & BC I think saw the writing on the wall)

Said in the article that his Mom said he was close for BC.

Last one from me: Thinking ahead to 2020, hopefully we won't say - we got our asses kicked in Wisconsin.

No way he was playing through corns of that magnitude.

My in-laws were sitting a few rows behind Dungey on a plane Tuesday morning. Thought it was an odd time for him to travel with no bowl game & school in session, so I figured he was probably headed somewhere to have surgery.

Happy to hear it went well and hopefully his recovery goes just as well. Excited to see him for his Sr. season. For at least 13 games!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom