So what is up with Dungey | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

So what is up with Dungey

BUNIONS !!

BN-GT746_rafter_P_20150203111742.jpg

God, i love Raff! Met him a few times in Albany over the years. Him, Bilas, and McDonough used to call the MAAC championship game on a Monday in Albany and then head down to MSG for the big east tourney. Being in Albany and a Siena fan, was great to have that A team calling the game. Raff is a phenomenal guy.

God, i love Raff! Met him a few times in Albany over the years. Him, Bilas, and McDonough used to call the MAAC championship game on a Monday in Albany and then head down to MSG for the big east tourney. Being in Albany and a Siena fan, was great to have that A team calling the game. Raff is a phenomenal guy.

It's Ish, with the kiss!

Very nice guy. I met him at the Providence Civic Center after SU beat the Shamgod Wells and the Friars on a last second Michael Lloyd 3 pointer. Must’ve been about 1995. I believe we then went on to lose a Big Monday matchup with Ray Allen and UCONN

Very nice guy. I met him at the Providence Civic Center after SU beat the Shamgod Wells and the Friars on a last second Michael Lloyd 3 pointer. Must’ve been about 1995. I believe we then went on to lose a Big Monday matchup with Ray Allen and UCONN
God Shammgod!!! Those were fun years in the Big East

Dungey always manages to look cool, even when those around him... Speaking of which, what was the guy on the left thinking?
Ehh...it's la famiglia. ;)

Reactions: 007
Ehh...it's la famiglia. ;)

La Famiglia? No. Look at the scarlet turtleneck and the gold chain Dungey is wearing. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but you're look at F-A-M-I-L-Y!

Dungey always manages to look cool, even when those around him... Speaking of which, what was the guy on the left thinking?
I'm thinking he's playing an air bass guitar. Jeesh...where is your mind at?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom