St John's Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

St John's Game Thread...

All DC had to do on that was stand up straight and he would have gotten the charge. But he swings his arms. 5 years of JB coaching and this is the result? Yeah, JB has to go this year.

Sadly enough, I'm not sure they have. I just don't think we are very talented. And our b-ball IQ is just pathetic.

They play with zero focus or purpose on either end. That's basically quitting to me. They are t mentally engaged in the game at all at this point.

No heart. No balls. Who is the guy who is going to get you a bucket or make a play when you need it? We don't have that guy. We have a bunch of complimentary players and no alpha dog. This is beyond embarrassing. Unbelievable. The program that used to be so fun to watch has become so unwatchable.

We don't even have complimentary players. Outside of Lydon not one of these guys would be the 6 or 7th guy on a middle of the road ACC team.

Lydon is the only player that looks even close to D1 ... and DC for about 6 minutes. Everyone else is clueless

Pretty much true - scary thing is we have no elite recruits coming in - as of right now Gillon and Battle are out starting guards next year - thank God we got invited last year or we would go 4 years without a tournament bid - that's program changing

They play with zero focus or purpose on either end. That's basically quitting to me. They are t mentally engaged in the game at all at this point.

Preparation? Coaching? Attitudes? I'd love to know.

defcon 3. When was the last time an SU hoops season was over b4 Christmas?
I've been watching since 85. Never seen anything like this.

Is this what it feels like to be Rutgers? We should send RU a hallmark card to apologize for all the bad-natured ribbing. "We're sorry. We get it now."

All DC had to do on that was stand up straight and he would have gotten the charge. But he swings his arms. 5 years of JB coaching and this is the result? Yeah, JB has to go this year.
Bo Ryan needs to give him a call!

Tony DeFranco said:
Pretty much true - scary thing is we have no elite recruits coming in - as of right now Gillon and Battle are out starting guards next year - thank God we got invited last year or we would go 4 years without a tournament bid - that's program changing

Ummm...Gillon is a grad transfer...only have him this season

A guess: There's something going on behind the scenes. Has happened before. Not laying it all on JB. Players have no chemistry among themselves.

I didn't get to watch the first half closely (making dinner). Was Robey awful again? Why no run in this half?

Can White transfer again at xmas and use a half-season of eligibility somewhere else?

Can't wait to see Frank rack up 5 flashy assists the last 5 minutes.

A guess: There's something going on behind the scenes. Has happened before. Not laying it all on JB. Players have no chemistry among themselves.

I respect this, but he put the team together.

Photobucket burning couch

Okay, now I'm done with Frank. That dunk attempt was pathetic and just stupid play.

I didn't get to watch the first half closely (making dinner). Was Robey awful again? Why no run in this half?

He seemed to be jumping alot, but accomplishing little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom