st louis here i come baby | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

st louis here i come baby

Why do i picture the griswold's lost asking for directions, "i wonder if they know the commodors"

Nice greenwalls marsh

chlywtr said:
Why do i picture the griswold's lost asking for directions, "i wonder if they know the commoders"

Nice greenwalls marsh

Fck yo mama!

Marsh01 said:
Illinois

Marsh I have made this drive a dozen times and since you are staying in the next tien over from me REALLY know your pain, except that I am generally doing it alone, with my wife and kid snoring. Once u hit the arch on 64 you have about 45 more minutes and you will see the rush hour traffic against the grain on the other side. That's normally what I am in but I get off in Clayton! Stay save the last little bit and welcome to Missouri!

CuseGrad94 said:
Marsh I have made this drive a dozen times and since you are staying in the next town over from me REALLY know your pain, except that I am generally doing it alone, with my wife and kid snoring. Once u hit the arch on 64 you have about 45 more minutes and you will see the rush hour traffic against the grain on the other side. That's normally what I am in but I get off in Clayton! Stay safe the last little bit and welcome to Missouri!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom