st louis here i come baby | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

st louis here i come baby

The mighty Miss...the old man...deep riveeeeeerrrrr!

clark-griswold-arkansas-state.jpg

Headmaster 9 said:
Marsh- glad you made it safely. Terra Haute was a dump!! Stopped in Effingham to crash and finish brackets . Easy drive from there. Where are you watching?

Hotel room for now. Beat still ftom the ride

KaiserUEO said:
dude, open practice now. get yer arse over there.
not happening. Was up for 31 straight hours and just literally woke up from a 3 hour power nap. Trying to get my legs under me for the afternoon session

If it's anything like PBR I'll pass... Sorry Marsh... Looking for a good dark beer
Try Urban Chestnut Zwickel and their other awesome brews. Local STL craft and they have a great brewpub at 3229 Washington Ave., just a few blocks north of the Scottrade Arena.

Marsh01 said:
lol. Im getting old. Plus we are staying 35 minutes away from the stadiium.

Marsh, my buddy and I are at the Webers Front Row I told you about in Chesterfield. I'll buy u a PBR if u swing by. I'll be the one in the Cuse gear

CuseGrad94 said:
Marsh, my buddy and I are at the Webers Front Row I told you about in Chesterfield. I'll buy u a PBR if u swing by. I'll be the one in the Cuse gear

We are going to head out in an hour or two when these first games are over

Marsh01 said:
We are going to head out in an hour or two when these first games are over
Marsh ignore that siren it's just a tornado drill. LOL

Is that real tomato ketchup Eddie?

Nothin' but the best...
How you like yours clark? Oh medium, a little pink in the middle. No, i mean your bun.

I don't know why they call this hamburger help, it does fine by itself.

I'm in Syracuse. The ONLY fan who travelled for the women, probably. Makes me feel good though. Tired. Don't know what time it is. Psyched for both teams tomorrow, but especially to be at the first home court women's NCAA tournament game in Syracuse history. While I may be the only fan who made a trip for the women, I know a lot of locals are showing up. At least those on this board. I hope we get a nice turnout for these women.
IF YOU ARE HERE IN TOWN, I EXPECT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW. I'll be in section 108, row DD seat 11. Cherie is 2 rows behind me. BE THERE!!! Men's game will be on in Club 44 and cvs around the dome.

If it's anything like PBR I'll pass... Sorry Marsh... Looking for a good dark beer

boooooooo!

St Patricks day and downing some easy drinking stuff right now like a real American! You are driving to Seattle or Portland or even Boulder!

Marsh...that had to be the worst "real time" update ever...lets get some drunk posts bro!

Agreed, but we love him so be kind!

Ive been doing a few if that counts? I'm the board's go to guy for that! (edit: currently. I'm not claiming anything beyond that!)

Last edited:
llandz said:
I'm in Syracuse. The ONLY fan who travelled for the women, probably. Makes me feel good though. Tired. Don't know what time it is. Psyched for both teams tomorrow, but especially to be at the first home court women's NCAA tournament game in Syracuse history. While I may be the only fan who made a trip for the women, I know a lot of locals are showing up. At least those on this board. I hope we get a nice turnout for these women. IF YOU ARE HERE IN TOWN, I EXPECT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW. I'll be in section 108, row DD seat 11. Cherie is 2 rows behind me. BE THERE!!! Men's game will be on in Club 44 and cvs around the dome.

It's a shame the men are playing just before and that it's a weekday afternoon game. Only sold about 3200 tix so far.

Edit: check that. sales are less than that and at about 2800.

Last edited:
boooooooo!

St Patricks day and downing some easy drinking stuff right now like a real American! You are driving to Seattle or Portland or even Boulder!
A good Irishman/woman drinks dark beer- even a Guiness would do

A good Irishman/woman drinks dark beer- even a Guiness would do

I was just riled up(by some foolishness elsewhere on here...and drinking) and playing with you man. Guiness is something I could deal with now in honor of the Irish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom