Stone Cold Stephen F Austin | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stone Cold Stephen F Austin

Less than 50% from the foul line in the second half and they gave up 64 points in the paint. Not winning doing that.

Even said crazy they lost despite shooting so many more FTs and SFA only hitting 2 3s the whole game. That reeks of a dreadfully bad performance by Duke.

Lol. UK and Duke ranked in the top 10 both lose to mid -low majors. This year is WIDE OPEN

Duke isn't that good. Poised to be another down year in the sport. Saw the score in my bed and almost fell out of it. Almost a 30 point favorite against one of the worst Kempom rated teams. Yikes.

SFA is the type of team that would give us fits with that D. Dukes D is hype in my opinion. Jones is a plus defender but the rest of that team is eh

Coach K should have switched to man to man. That's the only way you can beat inferior teams.

Duke isn't that good. Poised to be another down year in the sport. Saw the score in my bed and almost fell out of it. Almost a 30 point favorite against one of the worst Kempom rated teams. Yikes.

It's only a down year if you don't like parity. This kind of parity opens doors for teams like SU to over perform.

It's only a down year if you don't like parity. This kind of parity opens doors for teams like SU to over perform.

I'll add it's only a down year if you like name brand schools dominating the top 5. There's some teams out there that look to be scary. Louisville, Auburn and Ohio State look really good right now.

I'll add it's only a down year if you like name brand schools dominating the top 5. There's some teams out there that look to be scary. Louisville, Auburn and Ohio State look really good right now.

Even then the ville has had multiple scares vs weak teams as has Auburn. Of those Ohio State has looked the most consistent.

Anybody remember the Anthony Atkinson buzzer beater for Barton in the DII national title game? Similar ending, also Dan Bonnor in the color seat.

After watching the refs and Duke struggle to beat Georgetown last Friday this loss isn’t that shocking.
They aren’t that good and Trey Jones is their leader. I can’t stand the automatic prase he gets.

Can’t wait for selection Sunday when everyone picks Michigan State to win it all again and they flame out in the first weekend.

Congratulations Cuse fans! Our 2014 home loss to BC is now the 3rd worst loss by a top ranked team of all time!

tenor.gif

I remember that Syracuse is the only team besides UNC to ever beat a #1 ranked Duke team at Cameron. I guess now it is us and powerhouse SFA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom