stream for Rider? | Syracusefan.com

stream for Rider?

Good luck. I’m 2 hours from Syracuse, and everything I tried for the Niagara game said it was blacked out for me. Can’t go to the game, can’t watch it. Guess it’s back to cable

Good luck. I’m 2 hours from Syracuse, and everything I tried for the Niagara game said it was blacked out for me. Can’t go to the game, can’t watch it. Guess it’s back to cable

It was blacked in SWFL too.

T-mobile has a new streaming service but it's not available for Roku or Samsung tvs so I'm out of luck. It doesn't have the RSNs but I'll give it a try if it becomes compatible for my devices.

its on yes in syracuse, youtubetv dropped yes...so anyone with youtube tv is sol. how they let this happen is beyond me...seems like if someone cared it'd be fixed in a minute..

How are they doing this during a pandemic? It’s not like fans can go to the games.

It's an RSN game.

That means the FOX RSN's have "exclusive rights" to show the game in-market.

If you live in Syracuse, you have to watch on the YES Network, or stream through FoxSportsGo.

Which means you have to be a cable or satellite subscriber, or you need a streaming service that still carries YES.

It's a better deal then we had years ago with Raycom where you had to watch the game on Ch 6. There were NO streaming options back then. If you were out of the house, you were outta luck.

its on yes in syracuse, youtubetv dropped yes...so anyone with youtube tv is sol. how they let this happen is beyond me...seems like if someone cared it'd be fixed in a minute..

Yup. YouTube and Hulu both used to have Yes.

That is what’s screwing us streamers.

I’ll be hopefully finding another illegal stream like last game. Someone posted 3 of them last game, and one of them worked perfectly.

Yup. YouTube and Hulu both used to have Yes.

That is what’s screwing us streamers.

I’ll be hopefully finding another illegal stream like last game. Someone posted 3 of them last game, and one of them worked perfectly.

YouTube dropped the Fox RSN's over two months ago.

I guess some of our "basketball only" fans are just realizing this now. :(

The whole situation is stuck in the past. Yes, the Fox RSN’s have exclusive rights in-market. But all of the streaming platforms dropped those RSN’s. So why can’t those blackout restrictions be lifted for people who use those streaming platforms? Let us watch on ACCNX, like the rest of the country. It’s 2020... the percentage of cord cutters has increased significantly over the past few years - the industry really needs to adapt.

Does raycom still stream a game for free on the ACCN website like they did 2 years ago?

The whole situation is stuck in the past. Yes, the Fox RSN’s have exclusive rights in-market. But all of the streaming platforms dropped those RSN’s. So why can’t those blackout restrictions be lifted for people who use those streaming platforms?

Because Disney wants to get paid?

YouTube dropped the Fox RSN's over two months ago.

I guess some of our "basketball only" fans are just realizing this now. :(

Im pretty sure I’ve had access to every crappy football game this year. I’d trade them back every football game this year, just for a couple RSN hoop games. Too bad it doesn’t work like that.

Because Disney wants to get paid?
They are getting paid... streamers are paying for the entire slate of ESPN networks. Fox is owned by Disney - this shouldn’t be hard to figure out. They’re getting paid whether I have a cable subscription and the RSN, or if I’m streaming and use ACCNX.

streamers dont pay for all of espn.. you dont get espn+ either..

I have Hulu Live and the entire slate of ESPN channels is included. So yes, I pay for them. And nobody gets ESPN+ unless they subscribe specifically to it - it’s not included in any streaming packages or cable subscriptions.

Im paying $5.99 a month for ESPN+ right now, and these Cuse ACCNX games are blacked out on it for me.

That UNC women’s game verses SC State was enthralling though!

Thanks, I will try it. SU does not get much tv play in Asheville, NC.

Not sure what you use for service. I have directtv and pay for sports package. alot of 600's. Its on a fox affiliate there usually. If its espn app I use a fire stick. Havent had too many issues sor far. FYI I'm in Charlotte

It was blacked in SWFL too.

T-mobile has a new streaming service but it's not available for Roku or Samsung tvs so I'm out of luck. It doesn't have the RSNs but I'll give it a try if it becomes compatible for my devices.
I was able to watch the Niagara game on Comcast cable (Fox Sports Sun) in SWFL. However, the Rider one is currently showing up as blacked out for me on the ESPN app (WatchESPN), even though there is not a TV option for the game here in SWFL (that I'm aware of). Very frustrating!

I was able to watch the Niagara game on Comcast cable (Fox Sports Sun) in SWFL. However, the Rider one is currently showing up as blacked out for me on the ESPN app (WatchESPN), even though there is not a TV option for the game here in SWFL (that I'm aware of). Very frustrating!

Is Fox Sports Florida different than Fox Sports Sun?

Can you stream?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom