stream for Rider? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

stream for Rider?

Is there a reason why the first 15 minutes of the game aren't on the espn replay? A reason other than ESPN is garbage, I mean?

Is there a reason why the first 15 minutes of the game aren't on the espn replay? A reason other than ESPN is garbage, I mean?
I watched the first 15 minutes on the Fox Sports Go app...they also have the replay (at least in my area).

Very frustrating! I checked last night around 10 p.m. and the first 15 minutes of the game weren't there. So I went to bed expecting it to be updated/corrected this morning so I could watch the full game. I just checked and it is still the same. I guess I'll watch that, but it is VERY frustrating to not have the whole archive.

Very frustrating! I checked last night around 10 p.m. and the first 15 minutes of the game weren't there. So I went to bed expecting it to be updated/corrected this morning so I could watch the full game. I just checked and it is still the same. I guess I'll watch that, but it is VERY frustrating to not have the whole archive.

As others have mentioned, you might check the Fox Sports Go site. I got the game on tv in my area, but I did check when others were mentioning issues with ESPN and that seemed to be working fine.

As others have mentioned, you might check the Fox Sports Go site. I got the game on tv in my area, but I did check when others were mentioning issues with ESPN and that seemed to be working fine.

Thanks! I checked on FSG and they have the full replay. Unlike ESPN which is [still] missing the first 15 minutes. And the video quality looks much better.

Unfortunately, I can't access Fox Sports Go replays. It tells me I don't have access.

Unfortunately, I can't access Fox Sports Go replays. It tells me I don't have access.
I signed on at FSGO with YoutubeTV as my TV providet and received replays on Fox, FS1, etc...but not for Syracuse/Rider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom