SU and UConn set to play at MSG this year | Syracusefan.com

SU and UConn set to play at MSG this year

Not a fan of playing UConn when we have St. Johns', Georgetown, Big Ten road game, and South Carolina.

Of course the OP won't be passive aggressive or Debbie Downer like he does a lot because its in NYC.

Not a fan of playing UConn when we have St. Johns', Georgetown, Big Ten road game, and South Carolina.

Of course the OP won't complain like he does a lot because its in NYC.
Eh, they're a midmajor.

Eh, they're a midmajor.
UConn, Georgetown, Big Ten road game, South Carolina-Barclay's are a lot of tough games in December. We better hope the conference schedule isn't as hard to start as it was last year.

Awesome. Now they just need to split the arena in half and sell tickets like Texas OU. Gives the added benefit of minimal intermingling with those people.

Awesome. Now they just need to split the arena in half and sell tickets like Texas OU. Gives the added benefit of minimal intermingling with those people.
Yes split the arena so I don't end up in a section surrounded by obnoxious UConn fans.

I'd rather take over the arena with our fans than split it in half.

And mark me down for being a fan of this news.

UConn, Georgetown, Big Ten road game, South Carolina-Barclay's are a lot of tough games in December. We better hope the conference schedule isn't as hard to start as it was last year.
We needed this game. The committee told us that quality (if they are still considered quality) games on the road or on neutral sites.

dasher said:
We needed this game. The committee told us that quality (if they are still considered quality) games on the road or on neutral sites.

UConn is still loading up with talent. It's s quality game.

Yeah, I know it gets the NYC alumni another game, but I don't see why it has to be UConn. No need. JB being sentimental...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom