SU bowl projections | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

82928E23-BC32-4C9B-9D7F-F284AC15FA26.jpeg

McMurphy

I thought our 10 win season would get us a better game
We would have been in the Orange Bowl but the OB was part of the playoff that year. The next highest bowl with ACC affiliation was Camping World in Orlando, a super place for a bowl, I attended, it was still great and the place was 2/3 Orange fans. We won, Dungey's last game and a great time was had by all.

Last edited:
We would have been in the Orange Bowl but the OB was part of the playoff that year. The next highest bowl with ACC affiliation was Camping World in Orlando, a super bowl site, I attended, it was still great and the place was 2/3 Orange fans. We won, Dungey's last game and a great time was had by all.

Yea, it was just bad timing for our big year.

We would have been in the Orange Bowl but the OB was part of the playoff that year. The next highest bowl with ACC affiliation was Camping World in Orlando, a super place for a bowl, I attended, it was still great and the place was 2/3 Orange fans. We won, Dungey's last game and a great time was had by all.
Anybody seen that WVU QB who had to skip the game to protect his draft status?

Anybody seen that WVU QB who had to skip the game to protect his draft status?
Believe it or not, I think his name was Will Grier and he just got released by somebody last week in the NFL cutdown

I don’t understand how people get paid to make ridiculous predictions like this.
I for one am jealous and would love to find my way into that racket.

I'll see him in Hell, but Lunardi is a genius for really making "bracketology" into a thing and getting paid handsomely for doing so.

Drove over with my daughter and her boyfriend. It was a great time, so MUCH orange. They would kill to have us back.

Now that would be a pretty good bowl. Tough to get to though. Weather is generally ok but slightly higher elevation can occasionally bring cold weather

Food is out of sight. I'd probably fly into SAT or AUS, rent a car and see Big Bend and Mesilla, NM around the game.

Moved to Big Bend in June. This place is gorgeous. Never leaving.

I'll take San Diego, El Paso or Dallas. Not going anyplace cold, but slight possibility of the Florida bowls. That is all...
Same. Fenway or Yankee Stadium? I'm good. Something with sun or a fruit in the name? I'm in.

Believe we could've played Georgia or Michigan in the Orange Bowl that year if not for the OB being booked for the playoff

Regardless, it was a great game against an old rival in warm Florida

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom